Reviews for I Had Always Wanted A Pet!
Celestialfae chapter 25 . 3/19

Perhaps a word on Tsugumu divorcing Ren after finding out her true colors and over the Moe thing. I mean he is a vet and of course any animal his daughter owned would have been vaccinated. Ren just made the ultimate stupid mistake. That leaves only Saaya. I mean Saaya was only following after her mother's negative influence and was not acting on her own. So what will happen then?

Update and tell me.
fiolee10 chapter 25 . 1/21
Omg! Actualiza rapidoooo! Please updateeeeeee!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Mmmmmuuuuuuuuhhhhhahaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa _
TadamuLover026 chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
a really wonderful story even if I root for Tadamu this still rocks and I've been reading a lot of amuto fanfics but none as nearly as good as this and I like how it starts with a curse and I'd like to see how this ends :3
Isabelle chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
Noooo! I don't want them to die! The story is going really well for my taste,but you are the author so I guess...*sobs*,hehe. Anyways,this story is wonderful and I hope you continue it whenever you have time.
Celestialfae chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
I want to see the next chapter where Tsugumu finally divorces that bitch Ren and kicks her spoiled little butt out of his life and show everyone the woman she really is. As for Saya well, i am not sure where to put her.

maximumridefan222 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
It would be great if you finish this story please
Kodachi Tsukasu chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Calm the fuck down! Half of this story is practically special thanks. I understand you are kind and all but if you are going to write half of the chapters to be "Special Thanks" I suggest you write an entire story dedicated to the people you are thanking. It wouldn't be as disappointing.
MoonLillac chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
MoonLillac chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Queenzeze chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
I love this whole entire story! It's not often that you find one like this! Please update soon!
Out in the Sticks chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
Well, well, well, look who's been writing. ;D It was awesome! Il and El's unexpected appearance as humans! :D Though I do believe El's name is spelled that way. :) So, Ikuto has been busy and I have been busy too. :3 Hm, I guess I will have to keep on reading! Congratulations! C:

PrincessSkylar chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
I really fall in love with this story. Can you please countinue it soon. Hope you update soon
Celestialfae chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
So next chapter, will Amu's father finally divorce that bitch of a wife of his and be rid of Saya all together? I like to see some more Amu/Ikuto interaction. They are just too cute. and just the light Amu needed all along. I hope Rin gets everything she deserves and more.
jsfirestar06 chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
this is great. just please don't kill anyone off please i don't think i could take it. also i think it would have been funny if amu's step sis saw Ikuto in human form, you know just to see her reaction, and to create some comic relief from all this ancient magic stuff for a little