Reviews for Steady Now
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I just found this diamond of a story. Really precious and makes me long for more Reela. One of the things I liked best about them was the happy ending. Thanks for perpetuating the love.
azab chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
great job
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
So today I find myself in a Ray/Neela mood, and the first fanfic I come across is yours, and it's bloody fantastic!

I love this so much! You know, it's just what I expected when they were reunited. Adored her conversation with Abby. You write Neela particularly well, so spot on.

Fantastic work!
FallenQ chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow this is the best post Shifting Equilibrium fic I have read thus far, absolutely loved it.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
wow!, that was great, so romantic, hot and so much emotions - loved it!
starrylaa chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I loved this! It was really well written, with the right amount of humour (she stood on his feet!) and romance, without overdoing any of it.
yaba chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
simply beautiful. one of my favorite Reely stories :)

Yana
GoddessHathorhotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Dinner wasn't the only thing that was delayed. It's 4 am and I am suppose to be searching for birthday presents for my soon-to-be five year old. Instead I am reading this fabulous piece of fanfic and wasting precious borrowed computer time. Not to mention duking it out with my best friend's piece of sh*t keyboard just to review. If that don't tell you how great this is nothing will.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Yeah! This was wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
jontinf chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is such a wonderful story, and I'm really glad you chose to write a post-'Shifting' fic. I love how it puts me in such a good mood, and lets us hang out with these two as they get reacquainted with each other. It's this great, light-hearted emotional piece. I love how just damn likeable they are. How he left parts of his apartment undone for her. The "sit on the counter with a beer and watch" line was great. And, the Facebook status, updating- ha. Yes, if I had some Shane West-look alike, I'd probably be taking many, many pictures. Oh, and the sex homework (and the sex itself): brilliant.
Kay20 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Sigh... I love your stories, and I love the fact that we got to see a beautiful happy ending from you. And what we didn't get to see on the small screen.

Thank you for gifting us!

P.S. Love the shopping, the make out in the parking lot, and of course, the I love yous. :)
BubbleToes94 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was lovely. Hoping this will continue?
Dreams of Starlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
new Reela fan.. actualli i only used ta watch it.. cos i thought them two were very hott... wel shane west was... lol... loved it!

was beautiful!

x
lowriseflare chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh MAN, you posted! I'm so happy. There is so much to love about this story. Little things, like the juxtaposition of "weight" and "waiting," and him being strong enough to bear it all up, and him saying "maybe a little" to Abby (oh my HEART) and on the couch the other way. "Neela, you know where I am," which was my favorite favorite line the first time and is still my favorite, favorite line. Neela and her SEX HOMEWORK, oh my God I love her. The makeup marks reminding her of bruises. The word "boggled". And then the big things, how careful they are with each other, and that whole last part with the I love you and her thinking she's bad at it and his whole reaction, and also the sex is SUPER HOT. Seriously. I know you were squicked out about it, and just. It's great. So, that is to say, well played, sir. Totally worth the wait.
butterflyswest chapter 1 . 5/31/2009