Reviews for Vivace
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/27
Interesting first meeting.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/7
The bloody hitting! I wish that had never become a "thing!" Alas... Great story. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Good story!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
"My piano teacher hit me every time I made a mistake."
No, Tony, you are dooming yourself! (although Gibbs was already hitting him, so maybe not?)
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Nice story, but how is this rated M? I've seen worse stuff in the T stories. Thanks for writing!
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was funny, loved it. Wish Gibbs had hit his partner too though, maybe a right cross to the jaw, idiot left Tony unprotected.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Very nice! I love the image this scene brings to mind.
Toadflame chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Best reason I've heard of for the origin of Gibbs' headslaps, other than the real reason Mark Harmon started it onset. Thanks for this!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Tony's had a lot of people hitting him. lol

Loved it. Short and sweet.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Somehow I had failed to review this previously, but I do like Tony-meets-Gibbs stories. Nice.
Teri chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I have read this story many times and have always enjoyed it. I would love to see future stories where some of the others find out about Tony's piano playing. Perhaps an undercover assignment where Kate things he will never pull it off, but of course Gibbs knows. Just a thought. Thanks for a wonderful short story.
poohunne chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wonderful! I think you must have Tony living in your brain.

Your characterization is amazing. It's as if I can hear them talking in my head. I can actually imagine that your scenes are right off the cutting room floor, and that's the only reason we haven't seen them in the shows.

Great writing, nice flow, very true to each person you write, and the transitions are excellent.

Thanks! I look forward to reading more of your NCIS works.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great story! I love how you wrote the way these two met and I especially like that last line. Well done!

Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
*smile* Fun. I wish there were more...
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 6/2/2009