Reviews for Life Changes
fanficfanatic88 chapter 3 . 3/10
interesting idea, but poorly written. it's too rushed, not enough detail. you jump from idea to idea so fast that it's impossible to properly follow. try again with a better pace.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 34 . 9/23/2012
Wow its all done. Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. One thing though. There seemed to be a very large gap in time between the final battle and Kat and Tommy's wedding. It would be nice to know a little bit about what happened between your last two chapters. For example, did the dino rangers get to keep their powers since they had Kat helping them in this situation. Also, how did Conner and Kira's relationship end? Over all great story and loved reading it. Hope you do another Kat and Tommy fic like this.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 32 . 9/20/2012
Good chapter. That was really clever thinking on how the rangers willingly gave Mesogog the power he needed to separate from Anton so they could take Mesogog down once and for all.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 30 . 9/18/2012
It was great seeing all the rangers getting together and hanging out. I'm really disappointed that Cam won the tournament though. As much as I like Cam, I think Jason and Tommy should have been in the finals. That way they could have decided who was number one once and for all.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 26 . 9/18/2012
I like the comment about Tommy and Kat taking Messogag down on their own. Personally, I think the original rangers probably could have with out much trouble, when you consider the fact that the original rangers all had martial arts skills prior to becoming rangers and were rangers for several years instead of months.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Yea, Trent has joined the team. I like how you've rewritten to Dino Thunder Series a little so that it fits with the story, but still kept the characters in character. You're doing a very good job.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
I personally liked the fight between Tommy and Kat. I could totally see something like this happening between the two. It makes since that Kat would feel weird about taking Kimberly's place, and would often compare herself to Kimberly; especially since both Kat and Kimberly dated Tommy.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
Another awesome chapter. I always wondered why they never used their ninja powers again, since they technically didn't need a morpher. It was nice to see them used again.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Another awsome chapter. This is probably one of the better power Ranger fics I've read so again, I think its awesome that you are taking a more serious tone with what being a power ranger is like. I totally agree with the idea that casualties most likely happened once in a while.

I will admit is does seem weird that Tommy is on such good terms with Kimberly after the letter, but I suppose enough time has passed that they would have made up by now. Over all, great chapter and I really like how you have characterized Tommy so far.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
Yea, Jason went into a fight. That was awesome. I think its great the your having the Veteran Rangers show up and lead a hand. I never really understood why the veteran rangers never help the new Ranger teams in battle. Especially in Dino Thunder since Tommy was in it.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
Personally, I really like your interpretation of Tommy being so evil as the Green Ranger. I agree with you, he was probably one of the better, if not the best evil ranger out there. I also agree with you that him being evil would probably have some lasting physiological effects on him.

I also like how you're trying to make the life of a ranger darker and more mature. It seems much more realistic than having them act like its the best thing ever all the time like they usually do on the T.V. show.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I liked the tickling portion between Tommy and Kat. It seems like something Tommy would do to her. I really like how you've brought other rangers from other seasons into the story. Kind of feels like a reunion series
I'm more of a Kira and Trent fan myself, but Conner and Kira work to.
White Zeo Ranger chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Really like the story so far. Seeing everyone give Tommy a hard time about him changing colors is funny. I'm surprised Tommy and Kat got together so soon. Kim and Jason being together seems a little strange, but I guess according to the writers of Power Rangers, it was suppose to be cannon in the movie, so it works nicely. Look forward to reading more.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 34 . 5/21/2012
Nice way to finish the story off. Will you do a Tommy/Kim fic?
brankel1 chapter 34 . 5/21/2012
I love it.I love that Mari wantedto get that jason had asked Connor tot help find the rings.