Reviews for Strangeness at the Buy More
deathhides chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
really not bad
crimsonpath chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
I really like this! I hope you find time to update. : )
TechnoFire chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Possible questions:

Is it true that you carry a gun?

What is your favorite food?
NamedForTheWind chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
*does a happy dance at the mention of spn*
xombiefaux chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
i have enjoyed your fic alot. its been entertaining on both a chuck and buffyverse base. i rhink you have gotten xander down rather well but your wes could use a little work (maybe a little darker considering). if i could ask him anything it would be... for a man of many skills and talents why work for buy more... mosty because i feel casey at the very least would be very suspicious and i would like to see how xander and or wes would respond. oh and i am a huge oz and finn fan so if either shows up for any reason yay! thanks and keep up the wonderful work i really do love it.
sincerly xombiefaux
Blackrosebunny chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
oh please oh please please please update D; I really want to read more of this story so please do an update son Please and thx!
scruffylad chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
Very cool, funky, charming story. I think it has a lot of potential, and hope you continue.

(I love a good crossover!)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
Nice job on the story so far, I hope you'll add more soon.
Liar of Lesbos chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
Your story is great!

I can't wait for the next update.

They would probably ask what his favorite video game was.
hajimebassaidai chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Interesting idea for a cross-over. I like the direction the story is taking though I thought the flashback to Wesley's revival was a bit long and convoluted. Can't wait to see where the story is going once Xander is settled in!
Bobboky chapter 10 . 6/6/2009