Reviews for Rhapsody of Tears
miss toad chapter 3 . 12/28/2001
Aww! It's cute! :D! Yay! Keep it going! The flashbacks are adorraaable, and the interaction is neat!
Lila chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
Omigod, Reno is SO cute! *smiles happily & hugs Reno* I love romances so much! Thankie for giving us one! *sniffs* Now I think I want to write an AeRuf. You got me in the mood! Yeah, so I want to see more of this one, and more of Innocent Seduction. YAY! *wanders off, looking WAY too happy*
Synonymia chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
This is sounding really cute. (Aeruf!) I love how you seem to be beginning with flashbacks... really sets up the story. Keep it up! _
Mint chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
Wow! Another great chapter! I really like how Aeris and Rufus' relationship is coming along. As for your summary, I'm gonna write it as soon as I get a chance. I ever since I got FF10 yesterday, I've been playing it nonstop. I will try and get your summary as soon as possible. But so far it seems your story is going along fine and dandy. I don't think you would need the summary for the game. That's the purpose for it being a fanfic. Anyway, nice job and Merry Christmas!
Blue Angel chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
My only requirement for a story is that it contains romance and ends happily. Ahhh, yes, I'm a sucker for smut. *blinks* Well, I'm not very good at giving my opinion 'cause I've never researched about FFVII in much depth or played it all so I don't know what I would want to change. Well, except for the obvious fact that I would them to live. ;)
Blue Angel chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Ahhhh! You've started ANOTHER story? What about the other stories with Aeris in them? Not that I mind, I would appreciate another Aeris-centred story on the web but *sniff* what about the other stories. *sulks* You still haven't finished them. I'm glad your an Aeris fan, everyone knows there 'ought to be more of them. For your previous works I know this one will be excellent as well. ;)
Ivory-chan chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
*jumps up and down* You updated again! Yahh! How kawaii was that flashback scene? *nudges* So kawaii! More kawaii moments between those two onegai! Hai! I will work on the AeRuf..now! If you updated any of the other Final Fantasy 7 fics that you have..*winks* Innocent Seduction sounds good so does the OTHER AeRuf you have. It's not like I'm blackmailing you or anything.. *laughs nervously* Anywhoo.. it would be wonderful if there just happens to be a love triangle or even square happening.. of course it has to be an AeRuf at the end. Enjoying this fic very much!
Ivory-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
*Hearts in eyes* Wahh! An AeRuf... one of my favorite pairings! Those two are just too kawaii for each other! *sniff* This just makes me want to finish my own AeRuf.. *scratches head* even though it's just two paragraph for now. Demo! Now I feel inspired too! K-chan * whines * You must continue..continue..continue this! I insist! *nods head furiously*
Casey Crystal chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's another Aeris/Rufus romance! I really like how you wrote this one, it's wonderful! Great piece of writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
Lila chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
K-chan, that was soooo good! AeRuf forever! *does a little dance* Ooh, I can't

wait for the Turks! Please continue this, and I don't even care about the bits

that are off, b/c you keep them in such great character! ;) Can't wait fro more!
Mint chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
I'm glad you decided to write "Rhapsody of Tears" first, like I requested. I really like it so far and it made we want to read more. The sad thing is, I'm not much of a writer. I want to help you write it but I haven't played the game for a long time. The good thing is, I've finished it all the way through. Well, maybe I'll TRY and summarize the game for you. It might take some time but I will attempt to do it. Oh, in your story, I'm not a fan of Cloti. I may be asking for too much but I hope you wouldn't pair up Cloud/Tifa together. I'm sorry... I'm not very fond of the pairing. I hope you just mainly focus on Rufus/Aeris. Anyway, nice story and KUTGW (keep up the good work)6_6
krystalclear chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
YAY YOU WROTE A STORY! Well I only finished disc 1 too so I won't be of much help and I love how the story's going. WRITE MORE! And thanx for reviewing my story!
SailorLeo chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS! -hugs her Reno plushie- this is gonna be good, and you can just read the MST of FF7, which is somewhere on . It has the whole scripts, PLUS some funny shtuff as well. I might be able to help, but it probably won't fit the wonderful standards of THE ALL MIGHTY PSUEDO PRINCESS! Oh, and the balcony scene was nice, it was wonderful for romantic purposes. Keep writing, or I shall take RuRu hostage!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4