Reviews for Hey Bud! Wanna Balloon?
emodinosaurX3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You should continue this. (: It's a great start, and with some editing, it'll be even better. One thing you might want to take into consideration when writing is separating the dialogue from different people. When two people speak, they don't generally go in the same paragraph, as you've done. There were minor misspellings, but those aren't crucial. Again, good start. I'm looking forward to reading more. (:

-Michele.
PinkPurple chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
A very Good effort, really makes you think about how much Derry has enough storys to tell, they could fill a hole Tales from the Crypt comic. I'm pleasantly suprised to see a few decent Pennywise One Shots exist around here. I'm particuarly fond of the dilogue in this one, thats some nice Pennywise banter bucko.
Emerald Elyon chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nice. I'm currently reading the book and I needed to wash my hands so to speak of the disturbing sick fucked up shit. Have you ever read the book? The movie is a load less fucked up. I'm starting to think Stephen King was one fucked up guy. Writting sick shit like that. *Shakes her head and takes a deep breath* Well, that made me feel better. Hmm, I hope you continue writting this. It's a really good start. IT is one creepy fuckin clown. Ha-Ha. I watched the movie when I was 4 and I'm STILL terrfied of clowns. If I were Eric I would've been scared shitless if I saw PennyWise. I'd have ran off before he could even say "Boo". xDD Wait, I might have stuck around... made sure I wasn't just tripping or something. xDD
piemaster chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Ah, its only the first chapter so I wasnt going for much dialogue.

Next chapter will be better. o:
Agosss chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
WOW this story seems really cool so far im loving it and im a hard one to convince! the thing is it all happrns to fast like the part whereeric and kelly talk but other than that its really good!

hope u update soon!