Reviews for Chance Encounter
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I know I read this long ago, but it still warms my insides. Great job!
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
awwwww that was adorable! great idea and it really worked! they were totally in character here.
I now officially love all of your NT stories... so... wanna write some more? pleeeaaaase? :D
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
okay awww cuteness. I love these movies and the dynamite friendship between Riley and Ben is awesome. I love that Ben met Riley when he was little and cheered him up...that is so him. Ben always seemed that awesome guy that just did what he thought was right. Only he can break the law and actually get away with it :P
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Adorable fic, would be a hoot if they had met much earlier like that.
Storystuff chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awww, that's sooooo cute X) LOVED how Riley found out it was Ben and the conversation was just so cute :) The cocroach bit made me laugh so hard, loved that bit :) Also really liked it when Ben thought that Tiley'd probably fall asleep after his ice cream, that's just so adorable :)

Really, really cute fic :) I adore it :) Well done and thanks for writing it! :D
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww :D CUTE!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love it, keep up the good work!
BriGranger1990 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awwwww That was cute.
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
AW, that was so sweet. I loved it. You did a great job!
Eavis chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Yay! Sweet friendship fluff!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Daw... So cute. What a wonderful fluff. That's a really neat idea too, you handled that very well.
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wah! i flailed around happily for a few minutes after reading this:) so cute!
sweetishfish chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh! So sweet! I really loved this story- it's the kind of thing you wish happened more in everyday life!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was so cute! I love Riley. He's adorable.

*favorites*
Fantasy's Magic chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was very cute :) I was wondering if you would do a part where they realized it was each other in present time, and so naturally I was quite pleased to see that you did.

Thanks for the good story!

FM