Reviews for Stranded: A Takumi Fanfic
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
It was a good start, keep going with the good work. Write more so you will end up to be a good writer that for sure.
SOMERANDOMGUEST chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
LOL. They came back at during the romantic moment. Zoe and Takuya have a lot of explaining to do when they wake up
Shadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
there aren't many fanfics that I read till the end... but this one I did ! unlike many others your spelling and grammar were great ! the story was awesome and left me with a nice warm and fuzzy feeling inside _ this couple is one of my favorites in Digimon ! keep up the great work !
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Green ranger99 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hamm-Ram chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
nice job.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was sweet,I loved it,I like the bonding moment they had,her opening up to him,the "body just moved" kiss and the confession that topped it off.I really liked the cuddling as well,I liked to see more romance from you.
Hero's Valor chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i...LIKE IT!
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
keep writing!
Icylone chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i can just imagine Koji's look when he says that. ahaha:) great oneshot!
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 6/9/2009

I love Kouji's line at the end. I can just imagine the look on his face when he looks back at the others. XD And Tommy's line toward the middle was hilarious too. I don't favorite stories too often, but this definitely earned it. Great job!
hansbmd chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I liked this. Takuya and Zoe are a really cute couple and I loved Koji's line at the end. Great job!
Mighty Zeea chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw so sweet

love it

can't wait 4 ur next

dingcs chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw that was so cute! i like it! you should totally some more
creamtherabbit94 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009

This was really cute, please write more!