Reviews for We Can Be As Big As Dinosaurs
aliciaheartsfanfic chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
... Can we have another chapter now?

Because I kind of love this story. I kind of love Betty x Jughead. I kind of want to read more. And I kinda wish you would update... Please?
TingedAutumn chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
I was SO excited to find this story! Betty & Jughead are a secret love of mine, and you wrote them PERFECTLY. It's especially well-done in terms of Jughead's thought process: your bring a unique and interesting aspect to how he feels, and I couldn't stop reading!

I can't wait to read more from you, especially if it's about Betty and Jughead. Thank you so much for the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
More please!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
I am a 17 year old male and I read these 12 chapters every few mobths. It always cheers me up and makes me feel good. The character interaction brings tears to my eyes. I love this story, if you could wrie more that would make my life. I want Betty to break up with Archie at the party. This story makes me feel weird and amazing. One of the greatest things I've ever written.
FuN FiFi chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Whew...that last chapter was especially steamy! You go Jughead! :-D

Seriously though, your fic is fantastic! I'm in love with your Jughead, something I never thought I would say, but you've made his character so real and so likable, how could anyone not fall for him?! Betty certainly couldn't! She's slowly but surely falling for him, and I'm glad that once again, you've written another story where she feels less for Archie and more for Jughead, the guy who's never let her down. He is definitely her guy best friend, but I've always wanted him to be more. Your story takes this pairing to new heights! And I hope you finish this fic one's too good to stay shelved like this!

Keep up the GREAT work!
marvel4eva chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
OhmyGodthisisama chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
I am absolutely blown away by tgis series! I have never felt this weird while reading anything! This story is exactly how I feel about a girl right now and it is sadly not playing out like this! Please write more! I need to know about the party! I want Jughead and Betty to be together! Please have Betty break it off eith Archie in an epic way! Jug needs way more story! Ahhhhhh! I love this. Please continue!
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
This is absolutely lovely, and I'm glad you decided to continue. Have put this on story alert.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic! It's got my favourite ship, and I love the way you developed their characters..! :) Please continue, it was getting so interesting too! I have to say, very impressive work. Love it! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
No omg
What happens next
Please finish this omgg
Sigh. This is so well written it made me cry.
GeneWilderClone chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Hello, hello! After searching far and wide for a really great fanfic featuring the best OTP ever, I have finally found it! Ms. Octopus, you're very talented when it comes to writing these romances. When I first chanced upon OPHaPB before hitting the hay last week, I stayed up for another hour or two just to finish it. And don't be so harsh, the first seven chapters were crucial in my opinion! Sad as I was to have seen it finished at 10 chapters, I was pleasantly surprised to find yet another BetxJug fanfic in your possession, and an ongoing one at that.

Now, even though I've read this story all the way up to Chapter 12, I thought I'd send in this review on the chapter I thought was my favorite. Betty and Jughead are both coming to grips with their feelings in this one, laughing and crying (well, at least Betty was) about their decisions, and I couldn't help but grin like an idiot at Jug's "I'm not" slip-up. I just love how they go back and forth, and their chemistry overall is so charming, steamy (good ol' Ch. 6 :P ) and very fun to read!

Oh, and another thing that deserves infinite brownie points is the fact that you're using DeCarlo's Betty for these. That really is the best Betty, because she's refreshingly assertive and so up front about things. But she's not so wrapped up in that bold nature of hers that loss and sadness don't affect her, either, and you portray this balance really well. Jughead's great to see in action, too, and I can't help but put sympathize and laugh right along with him, especially when he's getting a rise out of Betty haha.

This comes as more of a suggestion rather than criticism, but I'd like to see more diverse settings in your story. It's wonderful as is, but maybe Jug and Betty can take a trip somewhere? I dunno, just thought I'd put that out there lol. Not to be picky or anything, and you prob have plans already.

Out of the few JxB gems I've found, yours take the cake. Its focus is on-point and never fails to deliver. In fact, you inspired me to make an account and start my very own JxB fic! Thank you so much for devoting precious time and effort into these fanfics of yours, looking forward to Ch. 13 :D

Disclaimer: I loved the disclaimers (bring them back!)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
This is such a great story! Please update soon!
Alba05 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Oh my… what a delectable chapter! Thoroughly entertaining and oh, how steamy :D
And Juggie, ever the loyal friend… but did he have to prevent Betty from breaking up with Arch?! Urgh I cringed at that one.. But of course, it would have been too easy. Instead, we get a titillating set-up for Ron’s party!
Can’t wait to read more!
Teobi chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Archie is SUCH a douche. Propelling Betty into the house and saying, "delivery for you". I don;t know why she keeps running after him, he's a grade A jerk.

So now that Betty's back at Jughead's, what will the mood be like for the rest of the night? Will Jug still be resentful and moody? Will Betty try to pretend her date with Archie was no big deal? Will Jug snap at her and will they ignore each other until morning?

Or will they argue heatedly and then let passion take over and tear each other's clothes off?

Can't wait to find out what happens :)
Teobi chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Oh man! An update! A sexy, longed for update. Jug and Betty being precious and sexy and ALONE in his room, and there are feels and hidden desires, and teasing and embarrassment and revelations and all the good stuff, and then NOooOOoo- that carrot topped fool Archie cockblocks at the last minute! AND BETTY AGREES TO A DATE! Gaaaaaaah. I'm the one who needs the cold shower now! **bangs head on keyboard**

BTW, your Betty is also my favourite Betty along with Dan deCarlo's Jughead. He is one fine lookin' dude the way deCarlo draws him.