Reviews for With A Touch Of MakeUp
imatwilightfan chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I don't mean to be rude or anything but I gotta say this. I hate when authors don't just go on w/ the story & keep asking for readers' opinions. sure, given that u take their thoughts into consideration is great but I find it acceptable to ask those things if ur in a writer's block. i mean, the story is yours to write as u please. sure not everyone would like it but let them suck it up coz there would still be others who may enjoy it as u do & help u improve ur skills in the long run. work on that..
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
it;s not bad
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
update soon sounds interesting
NikkiNitemare chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i'm super interested! i like the way you write:)

ridiculicious chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Hooray! We're finally hearing from you! I've missed you Nessa! Please please please hurry and update! I'm being as patient as I can, but I REALLY want to read the next chapter so HURRY! Thanks!
Karma Kat 281 chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
This seems cool and Hinata and Sasuke's food fight was awesome!
katykat77 chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
omg i loved this stories pretty pretty please update i have to know what happened this story was really cute i love hinatas character but please put more of sasukes point of view like when hinata was trying to get her phone back so she acted sexy
Marciesv9 chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
I choose A its like a high school thing the producer/director wouldn't really call them over the tellacom, actually most times they laugh it and of course the clean the stuff they did. Maybe you can make kakashi make them go to a therapist to work out there 'problems' or (this just popped in my head) make them kind of like take care of a small kid maybe a granddaughter of his idk an from there ik lol sorry if i wasn't helpful :3 update soon! Have fun with spirit week n good luck wasn't for ur black belt test! (I ha to stop at my red belt :p)
Marciesv9 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Do a poor mans copy right on the name no one can take it google it if you don't know what it is
ppeach2 chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
That took a long time. but I go for option A) RE-WRITE THIS CRAP!
extroverses chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Here's a review! :)
Herana chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
I think this is a good chapter. Don't use your age as an excuse, Reality. I truly love what you're doing, and you've got me hooked. I can't wait to see how it is, how it all comes together. Take a few moments just to read, make this a manga/comic in your head and see if it makes sense or needs improvement clarifying; use only the words you put down as thought for pictures. You'll find you can put much more detail, and you'll be happier with your work. (I hope)Keep up the good work, Reality, I hope to read another chapter soon.
ppeach2 chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Yeah this story has an intresting mane so I decided to read it and si far I like it so you should definately write the next chapter. Until then Ja ne. )