Reviews for Buttons
Lioness Deity chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Two ra dang years ago is when you stopped this story. UPDATE SOON ALREADY!
HalfafanD chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Wow; does he meet his other mother first or does he get his powers firsta? Or is it to where only one of them happens? I won't know until you update so update soon please!
Harem Master123 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I wish you would continue this. It's really good
Lady Merp chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Interesting story so far one question though. Is Danny still Phantom or just Fenton? -CC
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Giggle interesting.

PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
this is awesome! even tho i haven't watched danny phantom it looks cool ! but i do love coraline and im watching it as i read this and as i am writing now! im also reading it for the first time ... i was wondering how you new the jumping mice's poem if you haven't read the book, because it isn't actually said in the film ... intrieging ... by the way love you guys's fic!
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Well I can only say this about Danny's parents, even though we know they care for their children they should show it more.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
neko chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
love it update soon
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Heh, not much is happening but an update is an update I guess.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
NNO! YOU BETTER UPDATE! NOW!
Nicktendo Squad chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
OMG This is awesome! SO goin' to my favs! DD I'd squeal if Danny and Cora actually met. xP Do more soon! 3
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
hehe
enochianspellbinder chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
PLEASE! CONTINUE! I LOVE CORALINE AND DANNY PHANTOM! TOTALLY LOVE THE IDEA! GREAT START!
zack maniac chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hey can you update soon i realloy tink this story has hope if you would just update
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This really good up date soon!