Reviews for When You're Gone
dude223 chapter 17 . 6/26
good please update
jd9902 chapter 17 . 2/12
Hey! This is just a splendid BB fanifc. The most thoughtful process in reading it, is how you embody the characters. You capture the essence of who they are. I am a big Dana/Terry fan. They didnt develope her character so much in the series and that's a shame. So much potential there. Glad you are able to take what you know and put it to great use. That's just amazing and overall exciting. I hope to see more of their thoughts and processes should you continue (crossing fingers). I really wish to know how everything ends and is unraveled. (I am sure everyone who has posted a review would like to know that as well). I know it has been a couple years since your last update but glad to know you're still active which gives me hope.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Well it has been over a year. Will there be an end?
Emmi30307 chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
You have to update! Ill die if you don't
Skyfall325 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I absolutely love the terry Dana pairings we really need more of those. Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Plz update I hate cliffhangers!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Really good
Bcc chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Plz updaaaaate
guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
i just read your batman beyond fic Her Love and i thought you did amazing in that fic. is the reason why diana was...dead in that fic was because of the prophecy bruce was told? where is the bruce from this future at again? anyway keep up the good work.
guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
when are you going to update? don't leave us on a cliffhanger
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Cool read
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
please update. this is one of my favorite stories
Linzerj chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
Gah! Cliffhanger of doom!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
That is cruelty to leave it on such a cliff hanger!
Tigress2929 chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
Oh My Goodness! I need to know what happens next. Is Dana dead? I thought Diana was going to die? All these questions and I need answers. Can't wait for the next update! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »