Reviews for President for a Day
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 4/18
Yo not for nothing the thought of Vegeta in an actual suit with a Tie...

I'm like, 90% straight but *DAMN* that's a hot idea.

...i now need to see SSR Goku Black in a suit and tie. Shit. ...we need a John Wick-style movie with Vegeta as the main character.

Anyway! This was GLORIOUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2023
Considering when you wrote this as well as certain vibes from this story I'd say this can't take place in any of the SUPER or XENO-SUPER universes or timelines which ever term you'd prefer using. I'd definitely see final chapter/end of Z aka Canon or GT versions of Vegeta doing this especially killing that guy for threatening his family.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2023
By this point I think Vegeta would only call Bulma woman very rarely like once in a blue moon if at all anymore.
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 5/28/2023
Vegeta shows more depth?! Whoa! Great job characterizing him and making it feel so real and true to the character. Well done! Thank you for the story!
Juraida Salabi Matias chapter 1 . 5/19/2023
Cute
Antagonistic Writer chapter 1 . 12/2/2022
I loved this cause vegeta does care it’s just that it’s hard for him to show that.
IlusionBreaker chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
FAP
CharacterOne chapter 1 . 7/15/2022
-Take the reins of capsule corp
-Intimidated beta males with the power of manliness
-Killed faceless goon because he would have hurt your family
-Secure the deal
Sigma Grindset
armzilla49 chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
As an individual who likes Dragon Ball Z and misses when I used to watch the show, this story was like a breath of fresh air for me. I really liked how the characters, especially Vegeta and Trunks, were portrayed in the story. It added a layer of depth to their characters that was not there with the original source material. Great story overall, it made me feel very nostalgic and brought back lots of memories.
Adult Shallot chapter 1 . 3/15/2022
Wonderful
khjd chapter 1 . 2/16/2022
Old but gold. I feel like Vegeta is perfectly displayed as still himself I. Z but more observant and overall finer tuned- I like that.

I find it really funny that Bulma can just order Vegeta to give her corporate enemies “fist in brain” disease.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2022
well done. thanks
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Y2G chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
Fantastic story.
Lordsunshine64 chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
wow! This was really good! thanks!