Reviews for President for a Day
Golden Light 001 chapter 1 . 7/14
It's always interesting to see family man vegeta
firelass19 chapter 1 . 7/11
Fudgedy, fudge, fudge. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you
kaffeenator666 chapter 1 . 6/21
You see, when I looked for the fic with most favorites I excepted a Fic with at least 1k reviews so this was already surprising me but when I read the summary and the title, I knew this story is gonna be worth gold and damn was I right!
OML I CANT BREATHE! JEEZE WHO DIED?! I’m sorry but trunks killed me that comment and could totally see it now
Sixseedseternalbond chapter 1 . 3/29
This was AMAZING. I felt like I was actually there, what awesome writing!
I absolutely loved this. You did an awesome job
gryphonsson chapter 1 . 3/19
I’m not sure which is more awesome: Vegeta’s “big corporate boss” persona or the fact that I could totally see it happening in canon.
Miss Seraphina chapter 1 . 3/13
This story is really really good.
waaaaaaah chapter 1 . 3/13
This was amazing! Great job!
H chapter 1 . 2/19
Pretty good
Salnar chapter 1 . 2/17
This was good but the Vegeta wanking went too far at places, ruining the fic a bit. Specifically, it discredited Bulma's genius being the main reason for Capsule Corp' growth to power just so it could make Vegeta look more competent, and Bulma's wordy praises to what Vegeta had done in the day is just clumsy. Less is more, overdoing is never tasteful.
erinlin chapter 1 . 2/9
Bra offering her father her hello kitty lunchbox was adorable. And the ending was really sweet. Great story!
SSGSS Drakus chapter 1 . 1/6
loved the story one of the best vegeta ones, especially when he took down that guy for being prepared to harm his family.
Yeah i love it but after rereading it i realized the guys name is gil bates. Lmao dude gil bates? Bil gates? Is that intentional
OziGirl16 chapter 1 . 1/2
this was absolute perfection. i read it twice. I really loved reading this, i laughed so hard at the swear jar and i enjoyed reading Vegeta in a suit like omg! so sexy! you got Vegetas character spot on and the fluff at the end was just perfect, i dont know how you could improve this amazing story lololol