Reviews for President for a Day
1two1 chapter 1 . 10/2
Vegetal the business man. Nice.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 8/25
I love it!

He obviously learnt a lot from a almost emperor. And he got his family training as a Prince. I’m happy to see him do it here. Also he was the muscle too so he knows.

Vegeta didn’t marry in any normal family, Bulma not only understand him, and love him, but she is an adventurer a brilliant researcher and business woman and she has the position of a Queen. And she didn’t married any guy either he married a Prince.
Oh gosh. That was sooooo good! 5 stars! Or whatever!
Navarone2013 chapter 1 . 4/24
Heartbreakingly amazing story. It made me laugh, cry and awww. It’s amazingly written. I know this is a one shot but it would be great if you expanded on this world in another story. Just more Bulma and Vegeta.
pkstarstorm64 chapter 1 . 4/23
This is 100% the best story on this site. Hands down. I would love a second chapter, honestly.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 1 . 3/5
I’m in love with this story. In absolute love ️
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 3/4
Love this
Filiafamilias chapter 1 . 3/1
Very nice! Really original idea, too :)
jonreeve chapter 1 . 2/11
jon reeve

/Nice, but I think Vegeta is a cuddler in canon. XD
DarkNinja246 chapter 1 . 1/19
OMFG this has got to be the BEST Vegeta-centric family fic I've ever read to date! I can't get over the mental image of Vegeta suited up and taking down the corporate world and totally blowing people's minds with his awesome combo of skills in both negotiation and intimidation. So fucking COOL! I got starry-eyed just reading it! And then that part when he turned all Mafia boss and killed that dude for being a threat to his family was pure badass! LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
roselematic chapter 1 . 1/10
Such a wonderful read, I love it!
Candylolz chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
This was so good! Love how protective Vegeta is of his family!
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
This is such a great look into Vegeta’s character! Also love the fact that Trunks for all his strength and smarts is just a teenager that wants to be lazy lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
Wonderful! Thank you for writing this.
pwtcmcneil chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
for all his attitude he can be really fluffy, once you get past the spikes, blades, saws, and lasers