Reviews for President for a Day
Uzumakihimawari chapter 1 . 9/7
Loved it.
GohanSSJ2Mystic chapter 1 . 9/5
LOVE IT! Seeing a more serious side to Vegeta is always an awesome thing. Keep up the great work. Maybe a sequel to this would be in order? Like another instance where Bulma is sick and Vegeta has to step in to help. :)
Scarlett chapter 1 . 9/4
Wonderful one shot! Love it!
GOLLUM E HIJOS chapter 1 . 8/22
I will always love your Vegeta! ! You make me love him.!
Vegeta Fan chapter 1 . 8/18
Loved the story. Short and to the point. Hated Vegeta had to break his promise and kill that guy though. But knowing his character and state of mind, I understand it.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 8/7
Fuck bro..that was awesome.
The Adventurer of All chapter 1 . 7/15
Awwwww that was so amazing at the end, I loved the part where he was like "He, you, you're hired" XD
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 6/28
oh my gosh! whoa to the nth power! that was utterly and exquisitely bold, brilliant, suave, intense and so smooth. hot damn. what an amazing plot and equally amazing story to back it up. holy smokes, Vegeta, oh man, what a genius! that was absolutely incredible.
lovelylovablevee chapter 1 . 6/15
That was amazing! Vegeta was written brilliantly. I am especially impressed with how you nailed Vegeta's character effortlessly without any OOC-ness. Really impressive. Loved the family moments, most especially the ending with Bulma and how Vegeta held her so close to him. That was a lovely image to end the story with. Kudos.
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 6/12
Damn hilarious fic man! No wonder this has got so many favs...
Mareonet chapter 1 . 6/6
Fan. Flipping. Tastic. Huge applause! I applaud and thank you for this incredible oneshot! I LOVE Vegebul so pieces, and this...! I'm glad you had Bra and Trunks in it, too. Man oh, man, those guys had it coming.

Vegeta's character is perfect! As is Bulma's, I mean, WOW! I can see this animated so well in my mind! I wish it was animated! And I'm glad Miles got a job at CC, because I liked him, too. I like it when OCs fit well into a fic.

And the references to Vegeta's unsavory, morose past: just icing on the top. This was a treat to read!
awesomeconji1 chapter 1 . 6/4
I read this again after a long time and just realized the guys name was Gil Bates, i.e. Bill Gates. Kudos.
Mobydicks chapter 1 . 5/27
awwww thats rly cute. also now that i think of it vegeta WAS supposed to take the throne from his dad so he probably learned these things.
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 1 . 5/19
Almost woke up my napping toddler twice laughing so hard. Vegeta was perfect. Well done.
Omgimabigfannnnn chapter 1 . 5/6