Reviews for President for a Day
Bokunoherogamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2022
I loved this cause vegeta does care it’s just that it’s hard for him to show that.
Ilusion Breaker chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
FAP
CharacterOne chapter 1 . 7/15/2022
-Take the reins of capsule corp
-Intimidated beta males with the power of manliness
-Killed faceless goon because he would have hurt your family
-Secure the deal
Sigma Grindset
armzilla49 chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
As an individual who likes Dragon Ball Z and misses when I used to watch the show, this story was like a breath of fresh air for me. I really liked how the characters, especially Vegeta and Trunks, were portrayed in the story. It added a layer of depth to their characters that was not there with the original source material. Great story overall, it made me feel very nostalgic and brought back lots of memories.
Teen Shallot chapter 1 . 3/15/2022
Wonderful
khjd chapter 1 . 2/16/2022
Old but gold. I feel like Vegeta is perfectly displayed as still himself I. Z but more observant and overall finer tuned- I like that.

I find it really funny that Bulma can just order Vegeta to give her corporate enemies “fist in brain” disease.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2022
well done. thanks
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Y2G chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
Fantastic story.
Lordsunshine64 chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
wow! This was really good! thanks!
dhunis chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
One of the greatest one-shots I've ever seen. Great work!
majorshane chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
I freaking love this story. I like coming back and rereading it every so often. Bravo!
Guest 5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
Vegeta being Kaiba for a day.
ace.cierra chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
I liked the story very much. The way you wrote the characters made their personalities relatable and I had an easy time understanding their intentions during all conversations. Thanks for writing this!
Soraslove chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
Ngl, this actually sounds like something vegeta could do, lol.