Reviews for Young Maul in Love
magmaman2015 chapter 1 . 7/14
Perhaps you could make maul and obi wan becone friends? (If you carry on please exclude jar jar binks, hate him.)
magmaman2015 chapter 1 . 7/14
I love your fanfic!
I also like how you related this
"Surely it wouldn't be anywhere near as easy as, say, befriending a willful young Jedi Knight and using his fear of abandonment against him to turn him to the Dark Side, would it?"
To anikin
And I like sidious' pretence of blowing up aaldaron
Please continue!
P.S. Big fan, perhaps you could make maul tell the jedi who palpy really is!
RJ chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I loved this story! Wish you would continue it though, it hurt my feelings when i saw that this was already completed :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG! I loved it!
sudooku chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
We definitely need more humorous Star-Wars stories like this. That's how I imagine Sidious - a Monk-like Dictator. And Maul is totally off control. How loooovely :)
Dark Mistress of the Sith chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was strangely awesome. And HILARIOUS. Those poor medics... and the part when Sidious killed the potted plant made me CRY laughing. And even in the circumstances, you somehow managed to keep Maul in character. Dang, dude. That's hard to do. Kudos!
Kihlala Sisters chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Lmao awesome story! XD
Mia Vaan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
...This is the best parody I've ever read. XD
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hehe. Absolutely brilliant! Love this story to pieces! :) Because after all, the young are so foolish in love, aren't they? :)
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
*falls off the bed laughing*
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Serves palpatine right:)
000011119999222 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Holy Force, this was fantastic. xD

I've been sitting here laughing for the past ten minutes! I loved it! The humor and the writing style combined was just perfect! And I loved the bluntness and the witty voice that this fanfic had. Your writing style did much goodness for this story. Also, the characterizations! They were great! *two thumbs up* :D It was, all in all, utterly fantastic!

*smashes the fave button*

Barranca chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I root for Maul! He's great at undermining his Master's plans.
darthtalia chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this was really funny! loved it :)
Keldae chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
*dies laughing*

This actually reminds me so much of a crossover roleplay, where Maul converted to the Light Side... and acted a LOT like this...

I love this! XD