Reviews for If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wonderful story !

I liked you bringing Ell, Gideon and Backwolf back.

Love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awesome concept, great work.

I loved you bringing Gideon and Backwolf back.

Lovely fic :)
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
great story
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
really really liked this. i have no idea if you watched dharma and greg or not, but the scene with blackwolf reminded me of dharma and her dead indian friend george. great job!
Luvlia chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was awesome, I loved how you incorporated all of those characters into your story, your epilogue. You got inside Hotch's head and let is know a little about how he was feeling what he was thinking. Thank you, I hope to read more soon.
A-zla chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aw, wonderful. YOu characterize Hotch very, very well. I like that you made his mother the abuser, it's a nice switch from the usual stories.
Brummie10 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
A really cool take and thank you for bringing back Blackwolf! SO hoping they bring him back on the tv show too...

Great job!
GreenIz chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Awesome. Just awesome. :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aww, very lovely. Great description of Rossi and Gideon's interactions from before. I would have loved to see that team. Altogether great story, very in character for everyone.
nexis44 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Loved this! You did an amzing job:-)
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was good; I really enjoyed that! I really liked getting in Hotch's head. And I loved you bringing Elle and Gideon back too, and referencing Garcia's incident.

And the Jello thing made me laugh for about ten minutes also. xD
christyzachman chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Yeah, someone else who believes that Hotch was abused and hurt by his mother. What do you think she did to him? I have my ideas in my story called "going home", its very unusual so people might not like it, but i'm currently on chapter 4, which actually is Hotch's story. I look forward to hearing more about how you will help hotch through this new development.
tfm chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great stuff. Very awesome introspection. Very believable. Kudos.
Lenni George chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was great! So what I hope happens! Thank you!