Reviews for Diary of David
James chapter 3 . 6/10
Would love to read more of this story
polar.amity chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
more please
KatzeIason69 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
really great story line you have going here. I hope that one day you'll add more to it.
fayzalmoonbeam chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
It's so nice to see some more David/Michael here at last! I know I'm a tad late to the party, but I've only just seen this. I did wonder if the first person perspective would jar, but actually it works rather well, because you've captured such a multi layered David. The interactions with Max are great, and the tension, both sexual and otherwise, with Michael, work well and ring very true. I really enjoyed this :).
MexiJew chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
I really enjoyed reading what you have here. :) Too bad it's so dead. :/ no pun intended. I hope you get the motivation to start working on it again.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Wouldn't mind seeing the conclusion of this story, you know. The way you write is quite good and brings this particular piece to life. If you don't intend on finishing it you might place a note as a fourth chapter stating such intentions.
IFoundHopeInYourHateForMe chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I Love This! I can not wait for more, so please update soon!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I love this chapter. Poor little David.

Having to watch *his* boy getting it on with Star. That isn't very nice now, is it?

I really liked the way you portrayed Max and the relationship between them.

More David/Micheal-ness? Please?
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Oh, Micheal, Micheal, Micheal.

Don't you see how this will end? He has forever to seduce you and it'll be much more enjoyable for me- ahem, *you* -to just give in to the gorgeous boy.

Please tell me that this hasn't been discontinued.

I'm just as addicted to this as David is to Micheal. Yes, a match indeed.

Certainly not made in heaven but quite possibly straight from hell. Well, not *straight* per say...

Love.
MaeCalhoun chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
This is good. I like your take on the Max/David relationship and how it fits in the movie canon. I'm looking forward to more.

Mae
MaeCalhoun chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love this line:

I take an unprecedented moment to collect myself, then meet his gaze flirtatiously, tasting the blood he drew in my mouth.

So so David.

This is my favorite, all-time vampire movie and in my ultimate top 10. I am so excited to see LB fanfic! (Once upon a time, Serenityandrage and I wrote an LB fanfic, back when it came out. We never finished it, but there was at least one great sex scene.) I'm ready to read the rest of this, but I have to go home now.

Mae
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Adore. Glad I'm not the only one who saw he potential. This was *exactly* what i was looking for. Thank you.
roxxihearts chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
The lost boys is a family favorite that we've loved for years and I dont know why it just occurred to me to look for fanfiction of it lmao xDD
BlackAsDay chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
I love this story. From the moment I saw this movie I instantly saw this as an awesome pairing. I think you do a really great job of portraying Michael and especially David. He's very in character for me. I hope you decide to write more and soon.
Dixons-finest-vixen chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Looking foward to seeing what happens with Michael and David. Keep up the good work :)