Reviews for Worlds Apart
Missy Shylo chapter 59 . 6/22
One of my all time faves. Finally made an account and sharing my love for you!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
Wesley is finally going to Sunnydale to seek out the truth! Finally.
Vousie chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This is so brilliant. I absolutely love this story. So true to the characters, it really does feel like this is the real characters (in some ways, more so than the actual season 3 did).
Guest chapter 58 . 12/4/2016
Okay, so, I started reading fanfiction just a few years ago while I was pretty much flat on my back from a concussion, and Buffy was the first fandom I wandered into. I'll freely admit that the first fics I read were...um, of lesser quality? After I figured out how to sort through them more effectively, Worlds Apart was one of the very first fics I came across that I didn't ditch in the first chapter (it's just such a struggle to get through a fic with spectacularly terrible grammar or creepy/abusive romance), so I sat down and read the whole thing in one weekend, and it blew my fucking mind. I have literally not shut up about this fic to anyone since I read it for the first time-I convinced a friend to watch Buffy wholly on the pitch I gave them for this fic. I've read it like twelve times since that first weekend, and every single time, I'm delighted all over again. I don't have an account on , although I have since started writing fic on AO3, thus the anonymous review, but I just wanted to say thank you. SO much. Thank you for this fic, thank you for keeping me sane while I recovered from that concussion, thank you for prompting me to get into writing fic, just thank you.
philly cheese dude chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
I restarted reading this again because I was looking for a spark to renew my interest in Buffy. I forgot how badass this story you have spinned is! Everything flows well and works incredible! Wes and Angel's early friendship speaks incredible volumns of how things could've been early on. It almost feels like if this entire story is a rejected idea from the writers themselves, that's how good it is! I think this version could've work way better than what we got originally. Think we can call the doctor up and back peddle a few years? Lol.

Now I'm in the chapters of the First. I still believe that if the First would turned into Angel(us) during that final arc, Buffy and company would've turned catatonic. Never have they faced vampire that evil and they never again do. Even in the comics, there isn't a Vampire that brings the level of danger that Angelus brings. I feel that if The First were to change into him during the time it was playing mind games with Buffy, Spike, and the others, it would've had a major advantage.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 58 . 12/17/2015
Yes! I loved Angel's vist 3 Wesley's fears were great too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 57 . 12/17/2015
Ooh, like the male bonding with Angel and Wesley. Doyle's fighting skills were cool too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 56 . 12/17/2015
Loved Angel's character development, the sign of a good writer. Cool idea about the connection too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 55 . 12/17/2015
Wow, just wow. Cool to see Angel's POV, well written. I loved how Oz handled it all so well and that Wesley helped Angel.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 54 . 12/17/2015
Way to go Wesley! I loved your changes with saving Angel
BooksAreMedicine chapter 53 . 12/17/2015
I do so love Oz and Willow 3
BooksAreMedicine chapter 52 . 12/17/2015
The drinking and hang over scene was great.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 51 . 12/17/2015
I am glad Angel decided to go...and that they will try long distance thing
BooksAreMedicine chapter 50 . 12/17/2015
Cool touch with Doyle
BooksAreMedicine chapter 49 . 12/17/2015
I really enjoyed your changes and good point about Wesley's ego and insecurities being so big.
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »