Reviews for Saving Miss Granger
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 30 . 5/29
This was brilliant, I would let him come where he wanted, if he was mine. I guess I'm a freak too. Freak and proud!
Gods I'm too single for this kind of stores. I had to change batteries in my toy last night...again. It's all your fault, thanks :-D
I will read more of your stories.

Temporarily Sated Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 28 . 5/29
A very exciting chapter...duel seems so romantic...If not for the fact, that Marcus is a pig and his treatment of Hermione shouldn't be dignified by a duel at all.
It almost acknowledges his claim on her, treating her like chattel, if it makes sense.
I must say you've written him beautifully -perfect swine.
I'm surprised that Hermione didn't lash out -knowing her, I thought she would...but then there wouldn't be a duel and we would miss out on entertainment. So I believe all is perfect.
I'm so glad Severus won and can't wait for him to claim his prize...

Ecstatic Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 23 . 5/28
What an amazing and stimulating chapter! Severus is so sexy, can't wait for the date and duel.

An overheated Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 20 . 5/28
Marcus is a fucking bastard. Literally. Why doesn't he just fuck off...
I hope she says no to him.

Distressed Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 16 . 5/28
Severus is doing splendidly, you've instructed him well. And Lucius is there too!
Need to read more! And quick!

Thrilled Fox!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 13 . 5/28
I really like Adam and Victor :)
Severus is definitely making an effort for her. I'm dying to read "the date" chapter.

Eager Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 12 . 5/28
Marcus fuck off! Honestly what's wrong with the man? He thinks, he has right to talk to Severus behind Hermione's back to discourage him...He really is a pig.
It is her choice in the end.

Pissed off Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 11 . 5/28
Severus hurry up! Honestly too much patience not enough action!

Anxious Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 10 . 5/28
Oh you :-D
I'm glad you had included this bit, I was very curious how it came about.
Now onto Severus's seduction...oh

Anticipatory Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 9 . 5/28
His Sneakiness Potions Master Severus Snape is sooo gooood...I want him all to myself.
Hermione is a lucky girl! I so want to see more, I feel delicious moments ahead.

Expectant Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 8 . 5/28
Harry's revelation was very interesting...hmm :) I do hope he'll find someone appropriate.
Severus is going to find out what she thinks? He is so sneaky. True Slytherin king.

Excited Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 7 . 5/28
Oh Ms-Figg,
That was seriously hot. Domineering Lucius is a dream come true. God my knickers are wet...

Aroused Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 5/28
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 5 . 5/28
Mmmmm. Marcus was delicious, Ms-Figg you are a genius.
Ron is disgusting, selfish, immature prick! I'm so glad Hermione still has her faculties about her!
Lucius...god I can't wait to witness that.

Impatient Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 5/28
Thank you Ms-Figg!
I would have had nightmares -I'm so glad Hermione is safe from HIM. Gods the thought is stomach-turning.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
A very grateful Fox