Reviews for All Right
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Cool and thanks for writing.
A Fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
So beautiful... but so sad. Very sad. They're perfect for each other, and you wrote it so well.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That like bittersweet, funny in the beggining sad in the end..

Anyway is BxE right?

Love it!
FlemilyRemily chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This broke my iccle fangirl heart several times over. I've read a few of your Buffy fics (Because there just arn't enough good ones out there and when I find an awesome author - which you are - I read everythihg they've ever written. This makes me sound like a freaky stalker person.) and this one is by far my favorite. By far. Because as much as I hate the fact that they arn't together, and as much as I know they can't be -the way you wrote this and the strength or your charecters made it seem very likely in my head. Which just rocks.

So yeah - Thank you. And OMG keep writing your 10 things Seeley Booth should wear series - because we all need more Booth in our lives. :D

This is the end to a very rambling and fangirlish comment.
Chefnem chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was good. But so sad in the same time!

Really like this OS.

Thanks for sharing,

Reliie
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Sounds like Them...

Nice Job
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
whew!

so glad they aren't together.

not that i'm a buyyf/angel hater or anything.

just...it seems the world goes to hell in a handbasket every time they get together.

and that's just too much drama to deal with.

thanks for the drabblage :)
RabidReject chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I like this, except, Angel would never say he didn't have any friends, unless this was during the bad time of season 2, which it can't be since Fred's here. He has lots of friends. That's the only burr in an otherwise great fic.