Reviews for Waking to Tomorrow
So many feelz!
l chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hey this was good, i liked it. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was heartbreakingly beautiful - the realization that he almost died without telling her how he felt, making her listen and actually hear it, finally getting her to let her guard down. I absolutely loved it. I felt bad, surprisingly, for Logan having to be the one to dunk Alec in the cold water. Though I can't imagine she could have watched his suffering when he finally woke up and the pain set in. I know I couldn't have. *shudder* Wonderful descriptions, nice use of cadence within the story. Thank you for posting!

LD
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aw ahahaha that was so sweet! 3

luved it! :)
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wet, naked Alec... Shameless, but lovely. Totally in character, all three of them. Liked the idea that Alec has finally developed as a character, to the point where he cares about someone enough that he's past the solo ops mentality. Also liked the way you showed Max's restained aggression and tension pushed to a breaking point. Nice job.

B.
Beige Flicka chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was freaking hot!
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw...I love fics where Alec saves Max's life, cause it proves how he feels for her, how'd he'd risk his own life just to let her live :)

This was so sweet and very realizstic - with the tub and all - I liked it!

Melissa
lalafromlalaland chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
whoa, this is really good...i mean, i read a lot, actually everything of DA fanfiction that gets published here and on other sites and i must tell you, this is really good...please continue :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You have no idea how happy this one-shot made me. I mean it's so typical of those two. Alec would do anything for Max. Include risking his life if it meant keeping her safe. And Max does her typical move, the whole push and shove away for fear of hurting the ones she loves. But I'm really glad Alec didn't let her. I'm glad that you made reference to how he told Asha he would always be straight with a woman when it came to his emotions. And frankly this was a very good way of putting this all together. So thank you. I loved it. It was wonderful!

Chica
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I feel I am quite obligated to let you know that this fic was entirely amazing. I mean I've read renditions of the same plotline time and time again, but yours was definitely in the top two. This was most certainly a fantastic read.
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really liked it. I really believe that if Max had feelings for Alec like that it would take something as drastic as Alec getting seriously hurt for her to admit it. This was a very good scenario for that and it played out beautifully.