Reviews for Tie Trouble
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Do a story on Haruhi having the baby i would really love to see that!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I LOVED IT!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hahaha, I forgot how much I love Ouran and their crazy antics! But, awww. The proposal was so cute! I think Tamaki's inability to tie a tie is extremely in character, and that the ending was super cute! This was written incredibly different from all of your other pieces, but the style worked well. Good job!
Shiner Shining Bright chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Okay, that proposal scene was so cute. Adoration adoration adoration. :DDD
ranebow-yaoi-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i want to know it all! you are a very alented writer. my only issue with you is that whilr in this story you were able to put lots of detail your other story had long strings of dialogue w/ nothing in between. i do the exact same thing. i just thought i stell you cu i know i love constructive criticism. im uuber tired and am going to sleep now... bye!
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was adorable and really good! I liked it. (It's a good thing I figured out FFmobile. XD)
SarcasmIsMyBestFriend chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
very sweet
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
that was super cute !11
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
ok nami...so...the vote thingy wont let me vote there and i can comment here so here is my vote (of up to six couples) Kyoya and Kaori, Hikaru and Veera, Kaoru and Arya, and Mori and Shizuka (that's only four so i'm safe...right)...well all of them...but those four first...especially Mori and Shizuka
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
so kewt! to use hunny sempai terms...and Shizuka w/ Mori hum...i wonder...*laughs*...i dunno
have-a-cookie chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Kya! So cute!

I love the flashback. It's all so very in character and everything!

Loves.

XD
RWT chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
“Say yes!” shouted an unidentifiable man.

“I would!” cried a woman.

-Hey stay out of this xD!

Haha adorable, especially about Hunny's family.
SuouTamakiLover chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
“Say yes!” shouted an unidentifiable man.

“I would!” cried a woman.

I think that's the first time I've ACTUALLY laughed out loud at a fanfiction! AWESOME!