Reviews for The Beginning of the Summer
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Good job, short but perfect. A very good picture of a missing scene of the show. Loved it!

Luv

Lyana
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow, u packed quite a lot of meaning into very few words! me likey ]]

you should DEF continue it! it's a promising beginning!
debook210 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
this was done very nicely..really liked how you had both tony and ziva relating to gibbs as their adoptive fathers.

is this just a one shot or will there be more? becuase if there's more I can't wait!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
cute I like it! I look forward to more! though I had the thought, if Gibbs is a dad to both Ziva and Tony, would that make them siblings and what may or may not happen insect? ::snickers:: sorry couldn't get the thought out of my head :-p
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really like your missing scene. I honestly don't think that there was anything romantic about the weekly meetings, that it was just what this scene showed, two friends who leaned on each other after days that were particularly hard. I think Ziva's reluctance to answer the question comes more from how unhappy and surprised Ziva is to learn of the surveillance and to show her displeasure she refuses to answer. So, will you continue this or is it a one-shot?
Nikkey-Lou chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
you have to continue really soon, its good. Seeing what those two got up 2 over summer..
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Loved it still!

Awesome job! I hope that you will be crowned LFWS!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I like the sweetness. Very sweet. Very well thought out. Very short...the last is not an insult, but you know...very good fic. Will you continue? (sorry, I didn't notice if it said complete)