Reviews for Character Switch Drabbles
Andrea Rimsky chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I love these so much. (Daine and Numair seemed spot-on for characterization), and evil!Jon/frustrated!innocent!Roger were hilarious - but weirdly plausible!
KrisEleven chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Hahaha! Awesome! Evil!Jonathon is so witty. ;)

I really liked this idea and your execution (no pun intended) of it was lovely.

KrisEleven~
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
"Daine lets him know how inadequate his apology is with the kind of stare that heralds zombie dinosaurs."

Loved that line.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hahaha! What a good idea! I love how you used the characters-it was so realistic that they would react this way to each other if the circumstances were like this. I really enjoyed the humour and the writing. Good job!

KrisEleven~
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
:D

Excellent. I think I will follow this one.
girlcalledsun chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I'm sure I said how much I liked these before, but they were a pleasure to re-read, too.

Favourite line - the "close shave". Trying to kill you, and making puns like that? One step away from the muhahaha! evil insane laugh.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Lol, I can just imagine him doing that... evil Jonnykins.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Lol.. hilarious. But would the Tusaines have accepted a girl for knighthood training? Wouldn't she have to keep her sex hidden? Alex's remark and Jon's reaction... lol :)
Magna Parva chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
My favourite line?

'ā€œIā€™m sorry about your parents, Jonathan, but for the last time: I have no designs on your throne, your person, the life of your terrifying queen or your barbarian horde of children! I only want to be left alone!ā€'

Hah... just made me crack up at the irony...

~ KJ