Reviews for Musical Hearts
Aurora Jetstream chapter 50 . 12/24/2014
Yay Foreignshipping I wuv that couple! They're so CUTE together!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
Nic Nac: Really good fanfiction
Cracker Jack: Wheres the lemon!?
Nic Nac: calm it
Cracker Jack: I need my lemon *pouts*
The 8 elements chapter 50 . 2/4/2014
This is one of the most touching stories I have read, and you are one hell of a author, still looking through your stories. Great work.
Amanda chapter 50 . 12/5/2013
that was a great story liked it very much.
LightAngel07 chapter 50 . 10/2/2013
Wow great i couldnt stop reading it, it was that good
KaiKappel chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
OMG THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK TO THE TEENAGERS! YES!
KaiKappel chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
OMG! Sorry to complain but this story seems to be more about Seiji and Touma than about the pairings we want to read about!
mittamoo chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Yay Rebecca bashing ... I do not like that girl
Redhead chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
In an earlier chapter you said that yugi an hebas parents when they drove off a cliff. Yugi was with them but he survived. In this chapter you say that their parents are killed in a plane crash. So which is it.
Mukuro234 chapter 50 . 1/5/2013
I loved this it was a very good read
Lexi chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
I know this is technically a completed story, but I felt the need to point something out that would help with any future stories. The first is to proof-read your chapters. I know there's spell check and all, but it's always good to read through your work so that you're using the right words and we as readers don't have to go and figure it out. The second thing is to be consistent. This is the first story, I think, where I found a glaring inconsistency.

In Chapter 8 Yugi said:
"Well, my parents and I were going to the airport. Heba had wanted to visit our grandfather, so he was flown out early. I was sick with pneumonia at the time, so my parents and I were going to drive down later. Well, on our way down, we got caught by a violent storm. M-my dad lost control of the car, and-and the car went over a cliff." When he told Yami about his parents' death. It is also in this chapter that Yami is already calling Yugi "Little One"

In this chapter Yugi said:
"Well, my parents were archeologists, and they were heading to Egypt for a dig. The plane crashed, and they were killed. Touma and my grandfather were the only relatives we had that could have taken us in. My grandfather was very weak in health, so he couldn't take care of us. If Touma hadn't taken us in, we would have been sent into foster care. So, Touma did take us in, and we have lived with him ever since." When Yami asked why Yugi lived with Touma. You also have Yami calling Yugi "Little One" but Yugi doesn't seem to know.

I know it's hard to remember what happened when and where in stories, but it's a big thing for writers to stay consistent. If you're not consistent, readers tend to think that you don't really care in your writing, which I can tell is not true about you. If you don't have time to find a Beta reader, make sure that before you post a chapter that you look through previous chapters to avoid inconsistencies, or while you write each chapter, keep a log of the important things that happen so that you don't repeat them in a different way again.

I'm not saying this is bad in anyway, in fact I've enjoyed many of your stories, but as a former writer of fan fiction, I wanted to give you some good advice.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/12/2012
What a great ending I write my own little five and u are defenitly my favorite author your inspiring
secretsoul7 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
HAHAHA OH MY RA THIS WAS GOOD i loved how seiji and touma reacted to jun saying yugi was with yami
jackal333 chapter 36 . 10/22/2011
I love this book ;)
yamiissohot9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i will like to says that i cant help but to say i you put people like Seto,Bakura,and Marik usual its just yami and atemu