Reviews for Marigold Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is a really good story, but did you copy it? Because I literally just read a fanfic virtually identical to this one but with minor changes. Lots of characters who aren't canon are the same. But it said the other fanfic (Emily Potter and the Philosopher's stone) was published first. Which leads me to believe that you may have copied it. If not, please say.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
awww... this is really good... please finish?
Cshelle111 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
amerdism chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Awesome story I hope to see more soon when's the next chapter going up
Pheony1819 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
In pottermore the 'password' is actually knocking on a specific barrel filled with vinegar somewhere near the kitchens on the rhythm of 'Hel-ga Huff-le-puff' if you get it wrong you get doused in vinegar. Pretty funny no? :)
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Why no update for so long?
Gracfully chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I'm so please that you put her in Hufflepuff and the others in different houses, it'll be nice to see interaction between them, a good example for others, really because house bias is so ridiculous, judging kids on a few traits they have, lol.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I like that she's named Marigold and that you gave her red wavy hair like Lily:) Also.. I hope that you have indeed placed her in Hufflepuff, it's always so interesting to see things from different House's perspectives :)
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Quite interesting of a chapter!
AITRain chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
im really enjoying this please continue
The Good Child chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
This is as great story, I just wish that at least her first year was done.
Charmedgirlie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow I like how Marigold always threw the stuffed rat into the fire and fussy when he came near.

How Sirius going to feel when Severus help him out of Azkban?
FaeSong chapter 13 . 4/15/2010
I am really enjoying your story. I see that it has not been updated in a very long time and I hope you have not abandoned it. :D Please continue!
Kage Hasu chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Are the four going to go after the stone or are they going to tell a teacher? What about Norbert? Update soon.