Reviews for Reap
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
The theory that demon blood wasn't really the reason behind Sam's power was interesting, and you also captured Sam's emotions wonderfully, turning the tag into something pretty dang awesome.
Cainchan chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
hey :-)

this was a really amazing story. I like it very much. The way you describe the events after 4.22, it seems so real, better as the events after lucifer rising on the tv show. The detox, the fear of sam to lose his brother because of his actions and killing lilith, and the suicidal tendences - this all I also espected on the tv-show, but nothing I saw on tv but I could read it in your story and I would like to thank you for that. Thank you very much. I love how you brought big!protective!brother dean back, how he finally understand how much sam had suffered and suffer now. And I also like the talk of sam and castiel about home and that sams home was dean und will be dean. Sam is so lost, is kind of heartbreaking. I really feel sorry for the kid, he tried to save jess, madison and dean and failed, he tried to save the world and failed. I also liked that dean said to sammy, that it is only human to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, okay sams were really big but the angels and ruby are really responsible for setting lucifer free.

so thank you for this fic. I hope many will come in the future!

yours cain

ps: I really like detox!sam fics and hurt!sam and big!protectivebrother!dean fics so thank you for this one :-)
M14Mouse chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
I am in awe. Plain and simple. This story is wonderful. Great work!
firestorm557 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
i just wanted to say that i absolutely love this story, and if kripke knows whats good for him the first couple of episodes of season 5 are going to look an awful lot like this... much love, can't wait to read more of your stuff!
shmrck14 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I loved this! So well done and perfect voice for Dean, Sam, Bobby and Castiel. I'm favoriting this to return to after S5 starts. Kripke said in one of the comic con interviews they would not address who left the voice mail so your version is how the story will play out for me, and I'll have to incorporate what plays out on the screen into your story :-)
Von chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Best post S4 fic ever!

I doubt S5 will do so well. :D
Madebyme chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. It was a compelling read, everyone was in character, their voices and introspection were perfectly nailed and if I didn't know any better I would think that I was reading from the 5.01 SN script!

You covered everything that I want the show to address from the girl in the trunk, to the demon blood and Sam's addiction, to the angels and more importantly that phone message. I guess I'd always assumed that it was Ruby's doing, but the Angels could also be responsible and it's great that you've thrown that possibility into the mix.

I especially enjoyed how you dealt with Sam's addiction and how you brought the boys together at the end. It was just right, having both of them admit their mistakes but move on and onto the new threat of Lucifer. Having them echo words spoken in the pilot was a great way to show how far they've come and how all is not lost.

This gives me hope for Season 5 and I just hope that we see some of this in the show. Well done on a great fic. Take care, Abbi
Arystina chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Nice job. :)
Sastiel chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Oh my god! This would be so perfect! Everything was perfect! I loved the gun scene it really made me feel for the brothers.

I have a feeling that season 5 will be the greatest Sam will act the same way...I mean after all if it Sam.
badaiwind chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
It's about choices and learning through the mistake that has be made.

It's about learning to be there for your family through ups and downs.

It's the smart-ass remarks that will make the others smile despite the bleakness of tomorrow and hoping for brighter future.

You can delete this sappy remarks if you with it though, no hard feeling. ;p

What a wonderful story and thank you for posting and sharing it.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
So much to like here...

I love Dean saying he hadn't come this far to let Sam go now, and his "Not a chance" at leaving Sam there. It breaks my heart, too, to see Sam this beaten and verging on suicidal-hoping as well as resigned that Dean will put him out of his misery-but it really fits. I really appreciate that Dean learned from last time and gets through to him with gentleness instead of command now, something Sam's always responded better to. The going out together bit was startling but I liked it, and it worked. As did Dean's attempt at humor after. Never gives up, does he.

I like that you have Cas help them, with the relocation, with sedating Sam, then the "exorcism." I wouldn't have thought he knew about Sam drinking blood-he'd never given sign of it-but I guess it makes sense: they can see a lot. Unless Ruby hid it from them...

I totally agree about what happened having happened because of both of them, because of both their choices. I'm tired of seeing one or the other blamed for it, but it really was both of them making mistakes. Thanks for that.

I still think Ruby a more likely candidate for sabotaging Dean's phone message, but I'm glad you have Dean hearing the lie.

And it's just lovely that after everything, Dean trusts Sam. What he couldn't offer him when Sam seemed confident and strong, he can in his brother's total insecurity and weakness, and that's what gets through. I wish Sam were back on his feet at the end of the fic, I wish he would really let himself be comforted and healed. But this is the best I think can be expected at this point, and I appreciate that you don't rush it, that you let it play out, down to the full circle back to the pilot. Really nice.

Good Castiel and Bobby voice. I could hear them easily. I especially loved Bobby's "Joy." :
Landwing chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
That was...effing awesome! I don't know how season 5 is going to even attempt to start, but if they take a page out of your book, it'll be a great start. Absolutely wonderful job.
kiwi-legend chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
This has got to be one of my favourite Fanfics ever! After the finale there was this nagging in my brain about all the seeming inconsistancies from the writers, like why the angels would bring Dean back to stop Sam, even though they wanted Sam to succeed, but you put those to rest, everything makes sense now, which is really good!

I thought the relationship between the boys was super cute, you made it realistic, which made it flow good

I also loved the reference to the Pilot at the end, aw!

10/10 :)
maipigen chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
wonderful, stories like these make me ache in anticipation of the real season 5 pilot...wonderful and thanks for making the wait a tad more bearable"

Happy writing in the future

ditte mai

Scullspeare chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Fantastic tag, Professor!

You really touched on all the points that I hope (fingers and toes crossed) that Kripke addresses early in Season 5 - Sam's guilt, the nurse in the trunk, Sam's addiction and continued need for detox, the tampered phone messages, just to name a few. Really awesome job.

I know they can't re-hash 4.21 but you've shown they can build on it and tie up the loose ends in a thoroughly satisfying manner before launching full-steam into the quest to take down Lucifer.

Awesome read. Thank you.