Reviews for Reap
EnglishLass chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I loved this.. It was brilliantly written and I could see the scenes playing out in front of me as if it was up there on the screen.

It totally tugged at my heart and left a lump in my throat.
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Of all the great moments in this story, I have to say I liked this one best:

“Sammy- Sam.” Dean corrected, his voice taking on that big brother tone that Sam remembered so well from his youth. “Those…things, those demons and angels? They waited until I was out of the way, and then they screwed with my little brother. You better believe, sooner or later, I’m gonna rip somebody’s lungs out for that.”

Sam smiled at that. He’d heard that so many times growing up. When an unexpected chuckle bubbled out of him, he was just as surprised as he was pretty sure Dean was. The older man seemed to be spurred on by it.

“But, right now? As insane as it sounds, the freakin’ Devil is on the loose, and I need your help, man. This is big-end of the world big-and I can’t do this alone.”

“Yes, you can,” Sam whispered. He couldn’t possibly help. Dean had to know that.

Or not. Dean eyes met his, unwavering. “Well, I don’t want to.”

It was a great flashback to where the brothers started, them against everyone else. Kripke better be reading these.
Phx chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Ooh I feel so bad - I've read and re-read this story a couple of times now and I thought I had reviewed and then realized that I didn't. So I'm sorry for the lateness but can I just say how much I love this?

I love how you've addressed Sam's clearly suicadal tendancies (sorry my spelling it out to count tonight, lol) in the last couple of seasons as it becomes more and more clear to him that he really is alone in this and that Dean doesn't and won't approve. And Dean won't have his back. Bobby is right when he tells Dean that Dean's opinion weights very heavily with Sam.

And I loved how you also had Sam thinking that when Dean got to the convent that he was there to kill Sam. I mean, considering the last words Sam had heard from his brother - and especially that voicemail - I can't see how Sam would think that Dean is there to help him. Plus he's so messed up by the blood.

And the detox? Ooh, especially loved that. What can I say? There isn't anything I didn't like. I even stomached Castiel and I'm not fond of the angel because of his indifference to Sam. I liked how you portrayed him. Very nice.

Again, totally loved the story!
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I love Dean refused to give up on Sam even though Sam was desperate to give up on himself. I like that Dean found out about the false message and let Sam hear what he really had said to him. I love Castiel for coming through with a plan to rid Sam of the demon blood. Yay for the nurse still being alive. Leave it to Sam to drink her blood, but make sure she didn't die. I love how you tied the enig into the pilot w/Dean telling Sam he can't do this alone. Great job!
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
One word for you...said and taken from the depths of my heart...

Phenomenal!

Sunshine,

Karen
Sarah T chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I can only hope that the season 5 premiere is as brilliantly written!
TraSan chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I've read this three times! I think you perfectly captured Sam's feelings and Dean's reactions/feelings after Lucifer was set free.

Wonderful!
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
You did a fantastic job with this! I just loved the way the characters expressed themselves, absolutely true to who they are. Love your work...more stories please!
Lactuca chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Oh boys! I enjoyed the second part just as much as the first. This whole fic has been so satisfying to read, thank you.
psiChic chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
WOW.

That was...WOW. I felt like I was watching the show reading this. You have the boys' emotions, speech patterns, everything down PERFECTLY. Also, Sam's pain and Dean's worry physically hurt me. You are amazing. If anything close to this happens in S5, I will be one happy fangirl.

GREAT WORK.
SumthinWicked chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
o I loved this soo much! especially the junkyard scene at the end. Anything warm and fuzz is fine by me. p
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Great tag and what could be a fantastic lead in to Season 5. Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
Ash8 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Perfect and awesome. This is exactly how I would like to see the first episode of S5 play out.

Spot on characterisations. Both boys were played - neither is at fault more than the other one and I loved the way you showed that.

And of course in the end they need each other to fight this new evil and also to stay strong.

Wonderful. (I think this may well make me disappointed with the first episode...)

xx
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Great ending. I loved it so much. Yay for everything returning to semi-normal.
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Great story! Love how you made them both realize what really happened. I hope they'll address Sam's addiction and the voicemail next season and not ignore it...
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »