Reviews for Reap
cursedgirl chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
AH! More..More..please hurry up!
gapdragon1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Brilliant - I could believe this. I so wanted Sam to hear the right message. I don't want a future where it's all Sams' fault and this addressed a lot of my ranting and raving at the screen at the end of the finale. Detailed and well thought out, I really enjoyed this. My favourite part has to be Deans 'Nah, it was heroic...' line - inspired, I think that's when I first thought 'it's gonna be okay'. Great how you kept it rooted in reality (well when I say reality... - crazy's relative!) with Lucifer etc as a background scene whilst you concentrated on what's really important. Even a shot of hope thrown in - you're a star
flamanipulator chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
This was an amazing two-shot. I would LOVE for you to continue the thing up until Luci's gone. You are an amazing writer, and I think that you would definitely do season 5 justice.
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Oh, just absolutely perfect! I think this is gonna be one of those tags that gets me through the summer until the next season starts. Everything was just right - the detox, Castiel, Sam's reactions to everything, Dean finding out about the voicemail thing, just everything.

Best lines, "They waited until I was out of the way, and then they screwed with my little brother. You better believe, sooner or later, I’m gonna rip somebody’s lungs out for that."

And then, at the end, with the "Yes, you can" "Well, I don't want to" exchange, nice little repeat of season 1...

Absolutely perfect. Thank you.
annie200 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Just about perfect!I can't think of anything that i would change here. Into my favourites now!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
this is a brilliant part! I loved that you used elements from 4x21 as well as the pilot to bring it full circle.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
fabulous job... but of course i knew you would but geez those boys break my heart! I really dont want to waittill October to get these conversations! again great job
carocali chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Love how you tied this all together with strings of angst and guilt throughout! If they don't address that voice mail, Kripke will have some hell to pay. How you did it was marvelous!

I like that Dean finally put it all together; how Sam was manipulated from the moment Dean went to hell. Finally he gets it. But poor Sam has the weight of the world on his shoulders - literally. How do you recover from "officially" starting the apocalypse? I think thoughts of suicide are very real for Sam.

Consider another chapter - I think you have more to say here! Nice work!

:D

Caroline
Ciya chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
It's going to take the boys months to get past what they've been through, if ever, this is a giant step in the right direction. Great story.
WindSpirit79 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
This is one of the best tags I've read so far. Great brother stuff. You handle it all. The angst, the bond, the future, and all in a beautiful way. Nicely done.
Kara Sullivan chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Oh, wow. This was completely awesome. I would love it if Season 5 started out this way! I do think that Sam and Dean need a lot of help to fix things, and I will be extremely disappointed if they completely gloss over the fixing and everything's fine between them in the premier. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and talent with us!

Kara
leavingslowly chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
I crossing my fingers and praying we see something like this play out in the beginning of season 5. You did an oustanding job with this story!
Musica Diabolos chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Aw, wow, so beautiful! I like this a lot, Sam not totally falling apart, although I do believe there would be some more fallout from the demon blood issue...why else would Cas have given Dean that warning in WTLB? But other than that, pretty much perfect. Especially the last conversation.
staceycj chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Wow! That was simply fantastically awesome. Made me cry. Great work!
Dianne chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
That was a great story and I loved the advice from Bobby to Dean about trusting Sam. You wrote a really great Castiel character too. The panic room scenes were riveting. I loved the angst and the brotherly moments and the banter that finally got them to come to the conclusion that they need each other and that they had been manipulated and none of it was their fault when it came down to it. Thanks for writing this.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »