Reviews for Reap
Lactuca chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is exactly what I've wanted to read since the season ended! Sam's pain and depression are heartbreaking, but I am very soothed by Dean looking after him and fretting like he normally would. It's the perfect hurt/comfort scenario done brilliantly. I can't wait for more!
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I like this and hope for more. I like that you had Castiel say Sam always had the power and then refered to "Nightmare" and the TK thing. I agree, Ruby used the blood as a leash.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
YES! MULTICHAPTERED FIC! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Great fic so far. Update soon. Poor Sammy. I hope Castiel is able to help. And good point about Sam probably being in withdrawal for most of the season and that's why he was lying. I never even thought about that before.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is all kinds of awesome-and if the show gave us something close to this next season, I would be giddy. You're really covering all the bases and tying up the loose ends to the ep and seem to be advancing things quite nicely. Overall, this is one of my favorite 4.22 tags yet. Nicely done.

(And, hey, if it makes you feel better, I'm also anti-Dean apparently! I'm so glad reviewers take the time to tell us that! /sarcasm)
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
AH! More..More..please hurry up!
Onari chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Awesome, babe. I was coming towards the end of the chapter and I really really didn't want it to stop anytime soon!

Thsi would definitely be like a perfect continuation for the season finale. Feels like canon, because the characters are spot-on and it gives us all that canon doesn't at the same time.

Can't wait for the updates!

Thanks for sharing,

L xx
annie200 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is brilliant, and I hope you aren't planning to eat or sleep until you finish writing it!

Poor Sam, and poor Dean whose low self-esteem has always prevented him from seeing that Sam worships his big brother, just as much as Dean loves Sam. Loved it when Bobby put him straight!
Daylight chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love. Love. Love. Best tag to 'Lucifer's Rising' yet. Exciting and everyone in character. Looking forward to more.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I haven't seen the S4 finale yet, so I'm not reading this fic until I have. Just thought I'd leave a review to give my support, 'cos I'm sure it's brilliant as always: you wrote it after all. Can't wait to read it, but we only get to see Jump The Shark tonight over here, so it might be a while...

Kind regards,

ST x
leavingslowly chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great story - I'm so happy to see you're not only writing a tag to the finale, but it's about the detox, too. And finally, a story with Castiel acting in-character! I've been waiting for one of those all freaking season.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
this is BRILLIANT! This is exactly what I want to happen come 5x01!
GCG2012 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great, great story. Can't wait to read more. Please don't keep in suspense too long.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6