Reviews for Clothes off
Angels-heart1 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Sweet story! Loved it.
Nat chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I just want to say, I LOVE THIS STORY! But I also want to point out that's it's more of a T rating. Just saying. Also, have you thought about doing another one for Italian Job? It might be fun!
mspursley chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Great story! you should keep it up its hard to find Italian Job stories and this one seems very well written!
Savviness chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Oh wow! I'm still laughing! That was great! Loved how everyone kept asking how the honeymoon was then saying they really didn't want to know before Charlie could explain. Except for Wrench, of course.

Archie looks like she's going to be a promising character. And she knows Lyle! And punched him! Now, I feel for poor Lyle, getting knocked out and all, but damn was that funny! I loved it!

And about the hooker thing, I read a lot, and every time that scenario comes up, it always goes badly.

Glad to here you're going to continue and that the next chapter is well under way. Hopefully the first chapter of Left Ear's story will be up soon. I'm having a bit of trouble because I just want to skip to Lyle's story, 'cause he's my favorite! But it's getting there. Until next time!

Savviness chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
This chapter was just as good as the first! I liked how Lyle caught on to the fact that Rob and Left Ear got him smashed on purpose! And Rob getting the girl's name wrong was a great touch! I feel for Left Ear because his shoes were thrown up on, but I feel more for Lyle, because he did the throwing up, and that's never fun.

Ha! I knew it wouldn't work out! Hookers are just too damn unreliable! That was a good twist. Aww, poor Lyle! And Rob had to be feeling a bit put off by that turn of events! Left Ear's just enjoying the show!

This fic really is off to a good start, and I hope you continue. I can see where you might not, though. Not getting many reviews tends to make one become disinterested in their story. Just to let you know, if you do continue, you can count on my review!

I'm starting on a series of stories for The Italian Job. The first one centers around Left Ear, the next around Lyle, and finally Handsome Rob. I'm trying to get them typed, but I have quite a few others I'm working on, so it's hard. Hopefully the first chapter of the first story will be out soon, if you want to check it out.

Savviness chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is a really good start to what I think would be a great story. Poor Lyle! First he gets dumped by a supermodel and now Rob and Left Ear are proposely getting him drunk!

Rob! For shame! Hiring a hooker to go out with Lyle! Doesn't he know that never works out the way you want it to.

Okay, I'm off to read the second chapter, so expect another review coming your way shortly!

xxcaribbean chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I like it so far.

Can't wait to see where it's going. ;)