Reviews for aSTRAY
Mangastream7 chapter 8 . 1/3
This is too interesting... WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE?! I've been waiting for over a year ;-; Love this story too much
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/3
I really wish this wasn't from 2009 what a great read. This kind of writing makes me want to see you be successful as a writer just to read your writing till I die.
Yuurei no Chu chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Panda-san,

I just found this story and read it all in one shot! It was brilliant! *looking half crazed* Please update soon, I am dying from the suspense!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Do they really have to kill everyone. That's kind of sick.
compass96 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Please update story.
infinitio umbras in lux lucis chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
:) love this. its great! hyena make me laugh! but you think you could give him a boyfriend? somebody that awesome needs some lovin' :)
alf the explorer chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Great story! I hope you decide to update it someday.
fragglemaster chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
After this length if time I doubt you will be continuing this story but if you do I welcome the next chapter. This was an awesome original story!

~Fraggle
PlainTrudy chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Awesomme story, stinks that it hasn't been updated in two years. Hope you update soon!
Irked chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
I am somewhat astounded that you do not have more reviews. The story is frickin awsome ! ... Ahem... sorry about that.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
What's Naruto up to?
naru7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Cool
Unsweetened Chocolates chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Nice writing. Nice style. Really, your efforts are worth it. In fact, personally, I don't have the habit to review (quite cruel of me) But after reading this, I just had to review. Or else I would feel guilty...by the way, like your of Kyubi! NOT goody goody, not evil either, like the Hinata bit too. Actually compared with Sakura, I prefer Hinata, too bad she was too shy in the original anime. So about her faking it all along...great plot. Cliffhangers? Welcome...as long as this fanfic has a proper ending.

So, gun bu te~
Chu545 chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Neat story. I dont know why but when the description of older Naruto came up and with the looks he get I start wanting/hoping that he'll get raped. It grew more when I read this chapter. Sorry. Lucks on the rewrite!
Sorrow chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
This is amazing I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you do continue writing this.