Reviews for Sweethearts
Awnt 3
It was so sweet
I loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I really loved this chapter, so steamy and romantic at the same time! You got to write more! I like that they declared their love for each other first before making love, unlike other stories of them that I read.
Kaylost chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Such a cute story! Love it! Do you intend to continue? It wolud be so nice!
Jennay chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
That was perfect. Truly perfect. :)
Beautiful chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Wow, that was beautiful. So tender and romantic. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jaqs chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Glad to see you're keepng it going. Especially with steamy chapters such as this!
Jennay chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
This is so incredibly adorable. Big goofy grin on my face right now. I love it! :D

Update soon!
la-the dreary puppett chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
*Love* this! Great job!
elektralyte chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This is wonderful! I can't wait for an update.
eyeon chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
You really got them, what they were under the facade of confidence that made them work so well together.

Glad that there's all that Dharma time and between the memory flash and the church to fill in! Great writing!

Wow, speedy updates, too! Anxious to see more.
Jaqs chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This is so sweet! Please keep going, I can't wait for more!
tia8206 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This was great! Sweet without being sappy, and the "chuckle twins" made me smile, as did Juliet's "You're absolutely right." I really like this story and hope you'll kept it up!
tia8206 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aww, this was great! You got James' voice down so well with his sarcasm and defensiveness, and then Juliet's dry sense of humor was also perfect! I'm really glad you just published a Ch. 2 because I had never read this Ch. 1 and it bumped it up to the top. Great work!
me chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aw that was really nice! can't wait for the next bit...
ARSpunky chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is my favorite 1st kiss sinario for James and Juliet. It was perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)