Reviews for American Boy
Raeven123 chapter 26 . 5/16/2011
Wwwoooooooowwwww. I am so shocked by what just happened of drama. great chapter.
gsxrs chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
I love the gilmore girls u just threw in there! Its so funny cuz as I read this I am watching that show!
Leibeezer chapter 41 . 4/11/2011
I loved this story.
icturner chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just want you to know that I love your stories. This one was great and I loved the ending. So far I have read thru each one of your stories w/in days of starting them. I think my husband now hates you! haha jk. But really this was a great story. Now I'm on to read another one of your stories!
hermionejean79 chapter 41 . 4/2/2011
I LOVED this! The only thing is that once you said the due date was January 31 and the rest of the time you said February 14.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 41 . 3/29/2011
THE BEST STORY EVER! I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! I HOPE U MAKE MORE LIKE THIS STORY! UR THE BEST!

BIGGEST FAN EVER! HUGGS!
Cobezack3 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Thank you for including a song about Saginaw. I live in Saginaw and proud of it.
kselzer chapter 41 . 3/5/2011
So I just spent two days reading this series and I LOVE it. Its just so awesome with enough mix of everything to keep everyone entertained. Its just...amazing.
Guest17 chapter 41 . 2/27/2011
Amazing story , sad its over

your a great a writer ]
mona chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
what happened? Did they get married or what?
Kathrynblive.com chapter 41 . 1/27/2011
Ok so this is kind crazy to me but, my husband and I were together for 6yrs b/f we go engaged then we ended up pregnant, got married and had our son which he's name is Hayden. Were going on a total of 9yrs together. I have fallen in love with ALL of your stories that I've read! Keep it up!
bluebubbles2003 chapter 41 . 1/23/2011
i can not say how much i loved these 2 stories! it was such a joy to read them! i am so so so sad that it ended but it did so in a perfect way!
Dannie.Wanda.Ian chapter 39 . 1/13/2011
Aww what a lovely end ! And story ! It was awesome! Hayden makes me wanna have a lil baby of my own ( not really... I'd go crazy with all the paranoiasss I'd have! Haha if only they came with some sort of manual everything would soo perfect!)

Thanks for both storiesss ! They were awesome!
Dannie.Wanda.Ian chapter 27 . 1/12/2011
I LOVE your stories ! Sorry I can't seems to say any other thing than that, but I'm just not goood with reviews, and besides I do really lovee your stories! And well not to sound like a bitch or anything, but GOD I'M GLAD THEY'VE BROKE UP! Although I know it won't be for long ! Ooh weelllll a girl can dream! Hahaha
brookemichelleee chapter 41 . 1/12/2011
First of all, I didn't need a smoke until I read that, thank you very much.

And Second, I really enjoyed this series. :D