Reviews for American Boy
Leibeezer chapter 41 . 4/11/2011
I loved this story.
icturner chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just want you to know that I love your stories. This one was great and I loved the ending. So far I have read thru each one of your stories w/in days of starting them. I think my husband now hates you! haha jk. But really this was a great story. Now I'm on to read another one of your stories!
hermionejean79 chapter 41 . 4/2/2011
I LOVED this! The only thing is that once you said the due date was January 31 and the rest of the time you said February 14.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 41 . 3/29/2011
THE BEST STORY EVER! I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! I HOPE U MAKE MORE LIKE THIS STORY! UR THE BEST!

BIGGEST FAN EVER! HUGGS!
Cobezack3 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Thank you for including a song about Saginaw. I live in Saginaw and proud of it.
kselzer chapter 41 . 3/5/2011
So I just spent two days reading this series and I LOVE it. Its just so awesome with enough mix of everything to keep everyone entertained. Its just...amazing.
Guest17 chapter 41 . 2/27/2011
Amazing story , sad its over

your a great a writer ]
mona chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
what happened? Did they get married or what?
Kathrynblive.com chapter 41 . 1/27/2011
Ok so this is kind crazy to me but, my husband and I were together for 6yrs b/f we go engaged then we ended up pregnant, got married and had our son which he's name is Hayden. Were going on a total of 9yrs together. I have fallen in love with ALL of your stories that I've read! Keep it up!
bluebubbles2003 chapter 41 . 1/23/2011
i can not say how much i loved these 2 stories! it was such a joy to read them! i am so so so sad that it ended but it did so in a perfect way!
Dannie.Wanda.Ian chapter 39 . 1/13/2011
Aww what a lovely end ! And story ! It was awesome! Hayden makes me wanna have a lil baby of my own ( not really... I'd go crazy with all the paranoiasss I'd have! Haha if only they came with some sort of manual everything would soo perfect!)

Thanks for both storiesss ! They were awesome!
Dannie.Wanda.Ian chapter 27 . 1/12/2011
I LOVE your stories ! Sorry I can't seems to say any other thing than that, but I'm just not goood with reviews, and besides I do really lovee your stories! And well not to sound like a bitch or anything, but GOD I'M GLAD THEY'VE BROKE UP! Although I know it won't be for long ! Ooh weelllll a girl can dream! Hahaha
brookemichelleee chapter 41 . 1/12/2011
First of all, I didn't need a smoke until I read that, thank you very much.

And Second, I really enjoyed this series. :D
mcanary chapter 41 . 1/11/2011
This story has just been a charmer. I must have read American Girl a little over a year ago and have been waiting for you to finish up on this story before i started it. Then i came across this one and was delighted and kicking myself in the ass for not getting to this story sooner. It has been a joy to read and all of your flashbacks to American Girl just brought the memories of that story back. Loved the way you brought it to full circle. Well done on a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
MustangMel1968 chapter 41 . 1/8/2011
Thanks for another great story!
3,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »