Reviews for American Boy
Vampfan1 chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
What the hell? Now I'm really confused. Did they get married in Vegas or not? they mentioned a ceremony after the baby but you left them off stepping up to the wedding gondola and never said anything about Bella backing out. What the hell happened. I can't believe you just dropped something that big and had no mention of the situation. I am not a happy campter right now.
Vampfan1 chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
I say, let them say, "I DO", in Sin City.
Vampfan1 chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
Will there be a stop to a white wedding chapel in Vegas on the way back to N.Y.? That wopuld really shock the hell out of the friends and solve the problem of the dueling grandmothers about what city the wedding will take place in.
Vampfan1 chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Why must these things be difficult? Could he not just have told her that he had already had the ring and that he had been waiting to propose until Forks and then they found out she got pregnant. Could he not have easly said, "Bella I love you and I have had this ring in my suitcase for over a month now waiting for the right moment on this trip. I was going to do it in Forks so that is why I'm doingit now. I want you to know I'm not proposing because your pregnant". So simple. A little communication goes a long way.
imustbecrazy chapter 41 . 6/2/2011
Another great story! Read American Girl and just finished American Boy (obviously ;). I absolutely loved the way you referred back to AG to bring the two stories full circle. This is the first of your work I've read and can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
Raeven123 chapter 26 . 5/16/2011
Wwwoooooooowwwww. I am so shocked by what just happened of drama. great chapter.
gsxrs chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
I love the gilmore girls u just threw in there! Its so funny cuz as I read this I am watching that show!
Leibeezer chapter 41 . 4/11/2011
I loved this story.
icturner chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just want you to know that I love your stories. This one was great and I loved the ending. So far I have read thru each one of your stories w/in days of starting them. I think my husband now hates you! haha jk. But really this was a great story. Now I'm on to read another one of your stories!
hermionejean79 chapter 41 . 4/2/2011
I LOVED this! The only thing is that once you said the due date was January 31 and the rest of the time you said February 14.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 41 . 3/29/2011
THE BEST STORY EVER! I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! I HOPE U MAKE MORE LIKE THIS STORY! UR THE BEST!

BIGGEST FAN EVER! HUGGS!
Cobezack3 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Thank you for including a song about Saginaw. I live in Saginaw and proud of it.
kselzer chapter 41 . 3/5/2011
So I just spent two days reading this series and I LOVE it. Its just so awesome with enough mix of everything to keep everyone entertained. Its just...amazing.
Guest17 chapter 41 . 2/27/2011
Amazing story , sad its over

your a great a writer ]
mona chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
what happened? Did they get married or what?
3,893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »