Reviews for American Boy
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Love the story! The moms need to

step back! He is going to pop the

question on the trip, right. please

update often; thanks! :)
lindyrb chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Hopefully when he proposes, she'll say yes, knowing that Edward won't mind a long engagement! It'll be the next, right step in their relationship.
melferd chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Yak! Next thing you know, they're going to be cooing "you're so amazing!" "no, you are" No, you are" back and fourth at each other. But still with the sweet.

Don't let the Peer-ental pressure pop your ears, kids. I'm pretty sure my 'rents didn't forgive my husband for marrying me until after they got their first granddaughter. If the moms get wedding crazy again, they can just threaten them with Vegas. Trust me, it works.

Have you ever seen 'The Sure Thing'? It is the definitive bad road trip movie that doesn't involve actual chainsaws or redrum.
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
oh boy... he is going to draw this out isn't he, especially after bella's comments about the future! ;)
cforget chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
hehe soo cute.. I love Emmett:)
Flightlessbird11 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Ah I am really liking this story. I literally laughed out loud when they all stood up with the C-U-L-L-E-N sign, it was hilarious every time. LOL at Esme with the flask. I love that Edward bought her a ring already and that Charlie loves him so much. Now to convince Bella...haha.

Love this story so far! Excellent chapter!
SuchABlue chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Ok I have to ask. Where is everyone finding these infamous Rob/Italy pictures?
Delina A. Cullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was a great chapter, I can't wait for the next one
melferd chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I flee immediately to google after I review. This chapter ROCKS. I cannot wait to see if the fab four can withstand road trips, psycho hotels, show tunes...it must all be endured. I want front row tickets and buttery popcorn if Rose or Alice has to eat at Stuckys. The gift shop alone would kill them! Hee.

Let's kick the tires and light the fires, baby!
cforget chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hehe, I can't wait to read more about their roadtrip:)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Cute beginning. I don't know about two story outhouses, but my great grandparents had a 4-holer in Bluewater, New Mexico. It had 3 adult size and one child size that was much lower to the ground. Way too much sharing, in my opinion. They actually put it on a float for the parade held for the town's centennial.

We stopped by the house on a cross country trip about 10 years ago (the township is right off of I-40) so I could show the area to my friends, and a man came wandering out of the house. It turned out that he was a second cousin of mine, and he offered to show us the outhouse which was still standing. When he opened the door I noticed toilet paper, magazines, and a lantern. It turns out he still uses it when he wants peace and quiet. No on in his family bothers him out there.
Mrs Dimitri Belikov2381 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
this sound like it will be just a good a

the American Girl.. can't waite to read what happens
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
So happy that it's back, yay!
LadyDV011 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
update soon keep me posted
crystalight22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i love this story i can't wait for more
3,939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 .. Last Next »