Reviews for American Boy
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great work I love it so far! I am so excited for Rosalie and Em! I love that Edward already has the ring for Bella and I can't wait to see how he proposes. Ohh how did Emmett propose to Rose? Bella so needs to find out during a girl talk moment...seeing as her and Edward were late to the BBQ!
Naomitron chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I've never heard of a two story outhouse. The very thought of one scares the hell out of me.

And I really like the idea of a road trip! There is so much fun to be had. Great first chapter. I can't wait to see more.
Flightlessbird11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Oh, yay I really like how this story sounds so far! although it will take some getting used to, thinking of all of them as being four years older, but you're writing it well! Hmm I wonder what Edward will be planning for the proposal? I'm glad that Renee loves him now haha Journey is a powerful thing. All 3 couples on one road trip is going to be very interesting lol I'm glad we'll get some of Travelward back though, I kinda missed him.

Great first chapter, loaded with set up!
L5472 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Loved reading about what happened in the last four years, even though it was brief ] Also, go Edward for attacking her in the shower LOL.

Can't believe Rose and Em are going to get married now! *celebrates* Well, I can..but you get my point! And...Edward has a ring already... *bounces* I can't wait till he uses it!

"..because he seemed to spend most of his time fondling his girlfriend, his Xbox or himself."

LMAO! Oh Emmett...

"During our third year, after a particular hardcore session, Bella practically passed out before I could even pull out and it was only minutes later that she mumbled something about watermelons that made me laugh so hard, I had to step into our bathroom to calm myself."

Okay, that is just plain hilarious LOL. I can just imagine it!

Love that the boys are pressuring Edward. *stares sternly at Edward* Do it. Do it... *channels Starsky and Hutch*

And sorry, no idea. I'm not in the US, nor have I ever been, so I am completely useless, haha. Can't wait to see what you have in store, though!

Great first chapter. Hope you get the second out soon!
Belle chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i think there is one in montana...good sequel...update soon
lovebuggkiss chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Okay, this should be great.

And since it's American Boy will it focus more on Edward's inner thoughts and their relationship, as American Girl showed us more Bella? That would be great.

& I'm excited for the older more mature but still fun and exciting Edward and Bella. I hope we get to see into the whole babies and marriage and growing up that they do soon. :)

I'll check out some sight seeing tonight or tomorrow one and toss out some ideas you might like to add to your list. :D

Great job coldplaywhore, yet again!

I was trying to decide which fic was my favorite and out of them all I really like summer sessions, the one where Edward was older than Bella. You should do another fic like that sometime. Well not exactly like that but you know what I mean, lol. :)
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
YA what is he waiting for cant wait for the nxt ch
vampiric love56 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Im liking the 1st chapter cant wait for nxt update

Xo
lindyrb chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Yay! Glad to see this story continued. Can't wait for the trip to start...
xvampiree chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I'm in love with this story and it's only the first chapter :)

Great work, keep it up.
mojoka chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Excellentais! Very pumped you started the sequel so quickly.

Great first chapter, too. Kudos to Emmett and Rosalie for getting engaged! Hum. I wonder who'll be next. Alice/Jasper or Edward/Bella? I can guess, but then again, it might be too obvious.

So. Renee likes Edward now, hmm? Innteresting. All it took was a little Journey? :P That's cute, but I can relate. If anyone gave my boyfriend Journey concert tickets, he'd probably propose to them. :P
kikikinz chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
My review is from a Guiness commercial.. ready? Are you sure? BRILLIANT! Ha, not too funny sober probably, but at 12:15 am and a few Jack and Dr. Peppers later (awesome drink you should try it!) it's funny to me! You're a sly lady making us think we have to wait then springing it on us! Oh.. I need to stop drunken typing now! Have a good time doing whatever!
rms33 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I'm so happy you started this story!

Can't wait for more.

You Rock!

Two story outhouses:

Belle Plaine, MN and Gays, Illinois
xx.ash-cullen.xx chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
omg :D

what is he waiting for?

OH NO SUSPENSE!

yay emmett and rosie are engaged :)

christmas wedding, i like it :)

WOO LETS GO ON A ROAD TRIP!

update soon or rose with a hangover will come and get you :P
theorange3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009