Reviews for American Boy
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Aw Edward's so cute! I still want the drama of a pregnancy scare. I'm sick like that haha. And Rob was so freaking cute tonight. Poor Kristen dropped the award, but she handled it awesome. She's cute. And the New Moon clip looked HOT!
jules0427 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
i love travelward! and i agree that v in his hips is omfg! he was so freaking awesome and hot at the awards! the trailer was so fing hot!november is to far away...

oh, poor edward and his proposal dilema. i love that they had signs, it was cute. i can't wait for them to start the trip. i love esme and her flask or good old jonny! the moms fighting over the wedding details already makes me think we will see a quick destination wedding?
shadowama chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
yay! the sequel is here! you had me freaking out earlier when i read American Girl and the chapter said that it was the last one! but i forgave you because you put up a whole new story. will we see flashbacks of the past four years i this story? you know to fill in the blanks on what has happened since then. Did Jacob actually keep his promise and stopped being a dick to Edward? how was the second Euro-trip? Did they ever have sex in Charlie's classic car a second time? So much Info is missing here? Oh and i had one more place for you to go to. Savannah, GA! It's the second most haunted city in the U.S. of A. ok shutting up now! update soon *kisses*
rms33 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Awesome!
carebear309 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Wow, crazy moms and wedding talk. I forsee some AWKWARD moments between the Cullens and Swans.

Gotta love Emmetts big mouth for giving away secrets all the time.

Now on to the good stuff that the graduations are over :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Another great story! Can't wait for the rest : )
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Love the story! The moms need to

step back! He is going to pop the

question on the trip, right. please

update often; thanks! :)
lindyrb chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Hopefully when he proposes, she'll say yes, knowing that Edward won't mind a long engagement! It'll be the next, right step in their relationship.
melferd chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Yak! Next thing you know, they're going to be cooing "you're so amazing!" "no, you are" No, you are" back and fourth at each other. But still with the sweet.

Don't let the Peer-ental pressure pop your ears, kids. I'm pretty sure my 'rents didn't forgive my husband for marrying me until after they got their first granddaughter. If the moms get wedding crazy again, they can just threaten them with Vegas. Trust me, it works.

Have you ever seen 'The Sure Thing'? It is the definitive bad road trip movie that doesn't involve actual chainsaws or redrum.
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
oh boy... he is going to draw this out isn't he, especially after bella's comments about the future! ;)
cforget chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
hehe soo cute.. I love Emmett:)
Flightlessbird11 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Ah I am really liking this story. I literally laughed out loud when they all stood up with the C-U-L-L-E-N sign, it was hilarious every time. LOL at Esme with the flask. I love that Edward bought her a ring already and that Charlie loves him so much. Now to convince Bella...haha.

Love this story so far! Excellent chapter!
SuchABlue chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Ok I have to ask. Where is everyone finding these infamous Rob/Italy pictures?
Delina A. Cullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was a great chapter, I can't wait for the next one
melferd chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I flee immediately to google after I review. This chapter ROCKS. I cannot wait to see if the fab four can withstand road trips, psycho hotels, show tunes...it must all be endured. I want front row tickets and buttery popcorn if Rose or Alice has to eat at Stuckys. The gift shop alone would kill them! Hee.

Let's kick the tires and light the fires, baby!
3,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 .. Last Next »