Reviews for Missing Moments
BlackSky83 chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Okey; I don't usually write reviews in stories that had been done for quite a while. But... Well I really like this story and I must say that, personally, I think your writing has improve through the years. Still I really like this story. . (I read one of your Glee stories). Oh! And I'm probably not the first one, and I'm actually six years late, but! The book is Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone, I don't remember the chapter but I know is the moment before they entere the comedor
trout1986 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
This is my favorite of these one shots
ijusthavetowrite chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Oh. My. God! I read all of your stories from the adoption series before I write this review. I love all of them! And geez...you make me cry with some of the stories from this Missing Moments. I hope you would write another story from this series again. Thank you for writing such great stories...! xD
Laura Ann chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I loved this chapter! It brought tears to my eyes, but there was an amazing strength to it. That Tony and Gibbs' love for one another could survive even with only one of them alive was inspirational. I like where Gibbs had Tony buried. It makes me wonder if Tony would've been buried there if Gibbs had died first. Thank you.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Missed these somehow 10 & 11

Aww Poor Tony what a sheltered life. WHaht a sad life to .I am glad Abby and Tim found what they did. It let them know Tonya bit better. It was so cute when Abby kissed him good night and called him little man.

So sweet Gibbs wanting Tony to read out loud. And really liking and getting into the book. At least they have something else to do. Gibbs can sand his boat and get lost in what ever Tony is reading. And Tony gets to spend time with his dad by doing something he like too.
S chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
I have falling in love with this story and the others with Gibbs adopting Tony. Great writing!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
I love this strong, decisive Palmer.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Very, very touching-
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
I loved these little one shots with in your adoption series.

Hope you do more.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Glad Tony realize even way back then(kate Time) that Gibbs cared for him. And more than just a sr field agent. He thought of him as a son. Gibbs wouldn't waste his time tiring to teach just anyone to use chopsticks.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Aww

I think thats how Tony does feel about all his NCIS family.

Would love to see/know adult tony reaction to the Picture.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
So So sad

I had tears with the death part. But so sweet with where he was buried and what was on his tombstone.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
aww i think Tony would of been a great big brother after all he is to Abby.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Gibbs was going to tickle Tony if he didn't get up. To funny.

I like Gibbs being all over protective of Tony.

Is Tonys friend a bit older than him?
Phoenix414 chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
As always I love this universe of yours. I enjoy re-reading it over and over and hope that you continue to share it with us.