Reviews for A Darker Shade of Light
I hope harry got some of that power back when he destroys dumbledore
Omg can sirius be with James and they should all tell harry and put proof in pensieve and then they can destroy dumbledore
Claire chapter 24 . 3/8
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING I AM IN AWE OF YOUR WRITING SKILLS THIS IS ONE OF THE THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
mrsfenrirgreyback chapter 24 . 1/7
Legend-Wait for it-Dary
You deserve awards.
Carol Wilson chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Not bad :) Spelling and sentence structure could improve. I found both too distracting me from the actual storyline. Hope that is not too harsh x
Lady Luna's Love chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
This is one of the strangest and un-canon-like fanfictions ever... But it was awesome.
cliodhna.dillo chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Finally harry finds out the thurth about his mothers berthyal sorry for the spelling I have disyala
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I mean, it isn't that bad, but it seems far too rushed with not much detail, and the twist don't make any sense. Yes you are an alright writer with some grammar errors, and yes I know it's Fanfiction, but it just doesn't make any sense.
Shadowsfallsoftly chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
I'm not really sure what is going on, no offense meant. Could you explain it a bit more, and there are some grammatical errors you might want to look at. :)
kyraboo chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
A great story, I just felt that it ended way to fast.
Jinx095 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing!
RomanticLover1 chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
I really liked this story, the only thing that I didn't like was that Hermione had a little sister that got killed, I mean there was no point for her even being in the story, unless if she lived.

Apart from that another great fan fic.
PansyParkinslut chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ahaa, very clever; I thought you were alluding to The Godfather movie... I like it, it's very original
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
devils snare? what did that test?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
love it love it love it.
it took me a moment o get over him being so harsh hermione's first time. and the thought of tom as good dumbledore as bad and death eaters as good. but then you kinda explained it was the death eater reputation that was evil for their own good and i relaxed. awesome story.

i'm a big fan of Remus and Hermione and the snape as a vampire was genius. know any other awesome stories like this?