Reviews for A Darker Shade of Light
rebelgirl9314 chapter 3 . 3/27
I'm not really sure what is going on, no offense meant. Could you explain it a bit more, and there are some grammatical errors you might want to look at. :)
kyraboo chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
A great story, I just felt that it ended way to fast.
jenx95 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing!
RomanticLover1 chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
I really liked this story, the only thing that I didn't like was that Hermione had a little sister that got killed, I mean there was no point for her even being in the story, unless if she lived.

Apart from that another great fan fic.
PansyParkinslut chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ahaa, very clever; I thought you were alluding to The Godfather movie... I like it, it's very original
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
devils snare? what did that test?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
love it love it love it.
it took me a moment o get over him being so harsh hermione's first time. and the thought of tom as good dumbledore as bad and death eaters as good. but then you kinda explained it was the death eater reputation that was evil for their own good and i relaxed. awesome story.

i'm a big fan of Remus and Hermione and the snape as a vampire was genius. know any other awesome stories like this?
jowilleatyuh chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
Loved this! I truly did

The general plots are common, but the family tree (meaning cousins and all) were definitely different

Very interesting on how all those dead were actually alive though
jowilleatyuh chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh wow, definitely a different take on everything... *chuckles* I want to read more but I'm tired... bleh I hope that sleep comes quickly -.-
Mrs.Malfoy007 chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
That was a great story! I really loved it!
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 24 . 3/28/2012
Other than a few misspelled words, it was interesting to say the least...
Mari Wollsch chapter 24 . 3/8/2012
lovly story xx
Shadow Kissed 911 chapter 24 . 1/31/2012
Absolutely loved this story

I love your plot and the OOC characters. You are a really talented author.

*Shadow*
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 24 . 8/23/2011
Amazing story! I love it! :D
Charlie McKay chapter 24 . 7/4/2011
Oh my god! I started reading this story and was like 'what? voldemort is a good guy? I'm gonna hate this!' But then I actually ended up enjoying it quite a bit! Just goes to show you can't really know if you're gonna like something until you give it a try! Well done indeed, very interesting tale, you had me sucked in real good! I absolutely adore the hermione/lupin and ginny/snape pairings and i even had to admit that the harry/draco was cute too 3 Excellent work!