Reviews for Family Name
Yayforstuffs chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Absolutely fantastic! Loved how well you wrote the characters :D can't wait to read the rest of the fics!
Jane Glass chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is so brilliant! The characters are all just like they are in the game! This is so well written and it's sad and beautiful! It works perfectly with the events in the game! My favorite part is how Gnash struggled to say exactly what his father had said. I keep thinking, did he forget how to speak English? It think he did.

I agree completely with what you said about them not having a chance to bond in-game. You should make more behind the scenes.

Yes! You should write a novelization of it! I haven't played the entire game, but if you ever decide to write the novelization then I will gladly read and review it!

This is going to my favorites list for sure! I give it a 10/10 Outstanding (check profile to see Fanfic Rating System)!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Yes! I would like to see a novelist ion of Ring of Fates! It's actually one of my favorite games!
Arayllin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I loved this! You captured the characters so well! :)
Ebony Lee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Okay, so probably a bit late for a new review, but I would be EXTREMELY interested in reading a novelization of this poor under-appreciated game. It holds a very special place in my heart, and you've definitely proven yourself capable of keeping everyone in character AND fleshing out their thoughts, feelings, and pasts as well. I love all the character interactions because the characters are the BEST thing about this game and they deserve to have more time to build their relationships. Seriously, this fic is an awesome read. I must have read it ten times by now (why haven't you reviewed until just now, self?), and each and every time I finish it with a great big smile on my face.

:D :D :D

Like that.

Gnash is my fav, but he's often overlooked by the RoF fandom, which is already tiny enough as it is. I am SO glad you wrote this fic. The fandom needs it. And Gnash needs it. And I sincerely hope you write more RoF fiction in the future.
TyrantChimera chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
A rather neat little fic that also hints ominously at the coming of miasma... And sadly, the only Gnash fic I've found so far! I'm rather tempted to fix that myself.. but, regardless, I've loved all of your FFCC fics!
MidnightAngel2010 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I would definitely read your novelisation of the game! You write so well, I'd love to see your take on it
Caspian Casp Kaist chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
If you novelized Rings of Fate, I'd definitely read it! :D
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Depth and characterisation all over the place! Excellent! : )

Though I'd like to offer a few suggestions for Al's speech-style.

"At the river," Al answered, "Taking a bath habitual. Or fishing. I know not his morning ritual." and "Do not make me go too," Al said, turning back to the food, "I sink like a rock proverbial."

hehe.

I liked the background you gave Gnash, you made it very poignant in a very short space.

I might write a Gnash fic where they meet him again after the game, called the Taming of the Selkie, maybe. I had a huge FFCC story but yeah, that died years ago -sigh- But all those characters were just crying out for some more plot!

Ahem. Go you! xD
Simply Unknown chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I would enjoy reading a novelized version of the game. You should write it! This story is well written as well.
Grave Destroyer of Souls chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great job on this. I'd love to see a novelization of Ring of Fates.
Grownups chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I have a question. I am writing the sequel crossover to Ring of Fates and Echoes of Time and I...um...this is embarrassing to ask...Is it okay if I use your version of his last name? It's okay If you say no. I've been developing the plot for my fic for about 6 months and its just a little thing that popped into my head once I read yours. I'll give you FULL credit for ANYTHING that has to do with his heritage / family info, ect. (which is only the name). write me back plz. And btw this is on my favorites.;)
authorgal282 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Great story. It really felt like that could have happened in the game. Was that miasma Gnash was talking about? Anyways, a noveliation of Ring of Fates sounds like a good idea. You seem to have a grasp for the characters and can still add more to the story. I'll be sure to read if you do. :)