Reviews for The unwanted slut
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
its good, but i feel like there should have been more
Hetaliafan chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Hetalia is on hulu
Barunka chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
It was nice, especially those parts with Shino :) I don't think the characters were very real, it wants more work, but the story was cute :)
Misty56 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
I loved it can you write one more chapter
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Pretty good so far,even though you've had poor lil' kiba-chan RAPED,but Shino saved him,so that's good...And,by the way,not trying to sound rude or anything,but his last name is I sound rude,I'm very NI!
Raksha-DanceWaterDance chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ok i'm just goin to write this as a reivew but i got the random thought of Kiba and Kimimaro for pairing i have no idea on a plot b/c i am terrabul at writing and don't know if they really are a pair that unless you play kingdom hearts then a marly vexen story or xaldin luxord but that part don't matter
MizzAKA chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Thank you for updating. I like this story and want more! A few more chapters or a sequel would be really cool. You just left us hanging? Will Kiba every have the urge to have sex without his little curse? I think his curse should come with a side effect call MPREG! But if you end it here, thank you for story!
Raksha-DanceWaterDance chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
oh my gosh i loved the story and so glad you updated it or i would never have seen it and don't know why but i think i no longer give up on the pairing b/c i though ppl just gave up on naruto but i no longer give up love the story you should write more storys or a sequel to this one when Kiba has a baby
Shadow2485 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I love this fic but i hope you cure the jutsu but keep them together for a while but let him get to know his family. update asap please
MizzAKA chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
what about they try breaking the jutus and few times and make it worst. After like five tries it finally breaks. Make Shino fall for Kiba, but keep a distance or try too. I think our boy kiba needs to see some old customers and Shino's friends save him or Shino himself. When the jutus breaks give kiba weird side effect like pregancy or some kind of new power. Ras, I like you stories and please update soon!
MizzAKA chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
hm I'm glad they are dead! Will Shino help Kiba with his little problem? Please update soon!
Kit Yami chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Idea, I feel like coming up with an idea for you out of the blue.

Shino x Neji

AU

Shino is part of some sort of gang

Neji is their prisoner

After that come up with anything you want. (Shino could be the good guy and save Neji, maybe...)

Well anyways there is some random idea for you, use if you wish. If not I might attampt to write it, but then they would be all OOC. Yep anyways I should actually read the chapter. I'll finish the review when I am finished reading.

Wot updateness. I should read more of your stories this is the... um... third -I think- story of yours that I have read now. You have... ten I think... oh well on to the story reading. I'll review each one.

Have fun with the story idea, if you don't want to use it tell me so I can attempt it (probably failing, but whatever)

Kit Yami
Myurra-K chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Lol, Ras. I figured you would get the next up sometime soon. It was definately easier to understand, congrats

you said you wanted a challenge? hmm, i have a couple you may want to check out...

Kakashi x Kabuto / Gaara x Shino / Iruka x Sasuke

haha, just some suggestions. Iv'e checked them all out, and surprisingly they arent that bad even though most attempts do the really soft mushy stuff and it just doesnt work with those characters.

Well, good luck with the updates!

~MK
LolyGothica chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Hey hey, I haven't read it yet, but why do you make this repairment as new chapter instead replace the 1st chapter? It makes the reader a bit disappoint. Atleast that occurs for me..

Anyway, i love to wait you update..

...MintCa...
MizzAKA chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
hm I like this! Please update soon!