Reviews for The Tradition's Nightmare
Oohhh... Nice! Kinda wish it went further :3
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
neat idea to mix the tradition from Mercedes Lackey with the Labyrinth. Gives a whole new twist on the story.
dribnevar chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love Mercedes Lackey! i have only read a few books of her collection but she is my all time favorite author! thanks for the upload i loved it!
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
hmm i like the idea that sarah is forced to do as the book says just as much as jareth.

Good fic
Cordite Quill chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Really enjoyed this one-shot. Also cause it takes place on my birthday. Muhahaha, I wouldn't mind a show down with the Goblin King on April Fools. I'd definitely choose a different ending, too. ;) Also, I liked your idea for personifying the book. It's something I've toyed with as well, makes a nice change from the Labyrinth.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nice take on the final scene. I'll have to check out that book. Enjoyed it - thanks for sharing!
roolsilver chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love that you've read the 500 Kingdoms series. You get uuber points. And I like your story too.
Zuki Zuccini chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great story! I love the twist!
scabbedwings13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Perfect ending! Now see, this is how it should've happened. I love the way you wrote this. Perfection indeed.
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This story is wonderful and made me interested in heading to the library to read The Fairy Godmother. I'm already halfway through the book and now have a greater appreciation of this story while re-reading it.
Erika Hearken chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
If only it HAD ended so beautifully...

I re-watched Labyrinth last night for probably the hundredth time that question still keeps spinning in MY mind. What if she hadn't let him go? What if she had stayed instead? What would the story have been...? I really think Jareth honestly loved her, he was just foolish in the way he portrayed his love to her. After all, love blinds us and makes us do the stupidest things...

I do so very much love this story. Thank you for writing it!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh wow. This was incredible. I positively loved it. You had me absolutely panicking when it seemed like her exact words were going to be honored ("I wish that I had that chance—that I could go back to that final scene, and do it all over again."). I'm so glad you fixed everything. I usually don't read fics until they're marked "complete," but I enjoyed this so much that I plan to read your other work as well (provided that you promise to finish it and not leave me in the lurch). I loved the romantic emotion most of all :) I'm also going to pick up The Fairy Godmother because I like how you used the idea of The Tradition (which really seems to apply to how Jareth always seemed forced to behave in the ways he did). Great work :)
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Thanks for sharing this reading. Cool and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
A very nice chapter!
Anri chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Ah, the ending we all wished would have happened. :) Good Read.