Reviews for Birthday Wishes Do Come True
DarkLilyDevil chapter 1 . 6/19
You wanna know what's funny? I just finished reading all of VampAngel79's fics. Btw Dancing in the Dark was my absolute favorite.
luvvamps chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very nice!
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
How sweet
KJChurch chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very good lemons...BTW, my b-day was yesterday and I turned 30 as well. :( No more birthdays for me!

Kristal
tinkfan chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Well that was lovely. I would like one of those for my bday:) It's in august. I'll let ya know. lol
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow -that was quite a story for VampAngel -HB to VA! Man, can I get one of those for my next BD? well...better not, my hubby would raise a fuss -

Great story!

Pat
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Now that is my idea of a perfect birthday present! Wonderful story and Happy Birthday VA!
RKinNY chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow, your some friend to give VampAngel a birthday present like this. I wish someone would give me Eric for my birtday ;). HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAMPANGEL79!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Linds, Wow! This certainly woke all of me up this morning. VA is one lucky girl. Who knew she's such a horny b*tch!
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw! That was so sweet. Happy birthday, Angel.
SouthernVampireFan85 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
very sweet of you to share your human Eric as a birthday treat! Don't worry, I won't tell Sookie ;)
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Nice Birthday present! Excellent story!
VampAngel79 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Linds, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I loved it. It's freaking awesome and hot as hell. It's my best bday gift EVER! A night with Eric, I wish I was so lucky in real life. Sweetie you are an amazing writer and I'm honored that you wrote this for me. It totally made my day. You're the sweetest person ever and I love you so much. Thanks again! It's incredible. Many smooches to you for this and for being you!

*fans herself*