Reviews for Undisputed Bridesmaid
MizMizanin chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
There's got to be a conclusion to this. It's so funny and I'm actually cringing for Chris, how that girl is unwittingly making him suffer:P
Moxie chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
deleting all my fics, since I cant delete my acct, (Stupid ) still will be checking back to see if this is ever finished. It was by far my fave.

Best wishes
Marcus J chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
I rarely review, but smoochyaddict asked me to read this and I feel this warrants feedback.

I really enjoyed reading the few chapters posted because Jericho is so relatable. Some writers go overboard making Chris overly emotional or trying to make him this sensitive soul. Instead of going that route, Chris is true to life, a jackass. He loves Stephanie but in a true to his character, jackass way.

I hope this gets updated because it's actually very good.
CULater chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
i love this, chris is so wrong here, the quintessial bad boy with a soft spot named Steph.
TJ chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
more please.
Jean chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
smoochyaddict/moxie asked me to read and review this ages ago and I wish i had sooner. this freakin' rocks, finish it if you can pls?
Glamagirl chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
LMAO! My, I just read this and I don't get why couldn't I find it earlier! I'm telling you, I saw that movie too (yeah) and this totally beats it!

It's funny and the interaction between Chris, Adam and Jay it very credible, I Lol'ed during the whole thing.

I see you haven't written for a while but I'll put it on alert just in case ;-)
RatedRKOhno chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is awesomely funny. Sad that it's probably not going to get finished, but great job and what you did manage.
CULater chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
eer,forgot...I cant vote on the poll at the top of your profile but I cast a vote for this story simply b/c I miss old snarky Chris and you caught him perfectly...
CULater chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I beyond love this story. Jericho is still very much his obnoxious hard ass self -even the internal dialogue! What a really like is that usually Steph/Y2J pairing have him secretly a little soft or sensitive and here you leave just as he is.. sure he has those qualities but there all implied never overt.

Anyway this is great. I hope at some point you can update it but if not im still fave'ing because it is damn hilarious!
wwechic1619 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
you have to continue this story! It is fucking so funny! please please please please! If you do not continue this i will be forced to read shit that is not funny and i do not wanna do that so please continue after like a 6month absence, PLEASE! Thanks
AttitudeQueen5287 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
OMG! I LOVE this story so far (it's only chapter 2 and i'm leaving a review cuz i just love it so much). It's been a long time since i've read something that made me laugh out loud... literally! My brother kept lookinng at me with a 'what's wrong with u' look cuz i kept laughing every 30 seconds. This story is hilarious and i love it! im also surprised that u chose beth to be the blonde diva chris slept with. i would have expected trish or kelly kelly. and natalya as the redhead? total shocker there. i was expecting maria or lita. anywayz, great job so far. keep it up. please update asap :) thanks 3 3 3
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
you need to write about the shopping trip Steph and Chris take your humour will make it amazing!
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
LOVE IT!
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I'm really loving this story. It's humorous and sweet. I feel you've really captured the voice of Chris Jericho. I can't wait for the next update. I want Chris to win his girl.