Reviews for Order of the murderer’s
emyrsonh chapter 4 . 2/2
Hehe...bloody brilliant!
RT89 chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Again I say; don't mess with Hermione, Harry will kick your bum.
RevDorothyL chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
Excellent.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
Ah what a let down.
This is like War of The Worlds where the tripods died to earth bacteria. Talk about anticlimactic.

And you had such a great build up too.

Oh well, thanks for sharing.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
LOL so the Grangers are badasses. Makes more sense then a couple of average dentists traveling to exotic foreign countries every single year.

Please tell me he was 007 and she was Ms. Moneypenny. That would be utterly hilarious. Not to mention MI6 vs Magical Britain vs Death Eaters in a three way free for all would be freaking amazing.

Anyway, love this so far, keep up the great work.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
Dumbledore is not the 'light' wizard everyone thinks he is!
No light person leaves or sends a child back to an abusive place like the Dursleys!
Fawkes must not be a good judge of character!

Your story is very much possible...
AMMiss chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Love this story. It went from dark to deadly to HEA for this story's good guys. :)
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/9/2017
Rats deserting a sinking ship? Hell No! More like deserting an exploding planet! But then those types of Purebloods always were cowards anyways.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
They wouldn't have to bother using elf magic seeing as they are no longer being monitored for the use of underage magic. How would anyone know where they were?

Entertaining, but not one of your best.
RonHater chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
I love weasel and dumbledork bashing !
princessdemontinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
uii
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Lol an 'out there' sort of story but guess what... I liked it. Funny and well written. Thanks again.
Fallow52 chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Kudos :)
senawario chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I love this author's work (God rest her soul) but this particular story, I think, went a bit over the top. It's kinda hard to imagine Remus as *actively* able to harm Harry, though passive harm is almost a given. Same with McGonnagal.
Araytigre chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
That was too much fun! And to think, the only one's that they did kill were Mad-Eye, Remus, Snape, and Minerva, and also rendered Ron an IT! Everyone else, they scared spitless, even Tom. I did notice that when he got his Lordship, he wasn't also named Lord Black. Thank You. TTFN