Reviews for The Dream and the Nightmare
AwesomeMan327 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
everybody seems to be in character for the most part :D Though I was really confused by the name Raito at the beginning. I googled it and realized that it's Light's Japanese name...weird thing to change but I had no problem for the most part replacing Raito with Light. The thing that bothers me most is L's plan. At the very beginning of Tsubasa's story, we find out that Mokona acts as a translator. Without the small creature there, the Task Force, Kurogane, and Fai won't be able to understand each other.
8ofhearts chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
But won't Mokona be too far away for them to understand each other?
StarrKiwi chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
This is cool! Everyone is perfectly in character. ) and it has a good plot
andysanime chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Good job on this story.
MarySLi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awesome! keep writing n.n
Vampire Shiver chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
That was fantastic please try to write more!
account not being used chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
wa! awesomeness! u need to update! i cant w8 2 c wat happens next!
LeNoes chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Wry? Why must I wait for another chapter? Such a grand fanfic and I need to wait for another chapter. ;_; Please update.
Tabbyprincess chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Seems cool.
Layyy chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Even though it's been a while since you last updated, i decided i might as well review just in case you decide to write more!

So, overall i thought it was really good! Crossovers are usually pretty hard because you really have to keep the characters in their personalities for it to make sense, but you did a good job!

Just a few ittybitty things:

1. You should probably get a beta because there are just a couple of little mistakes like missing spaces. Or you could just go through and find things like that yourself... whichever.

2. This is just in my opinion, but it just seems like L and Raito accepted that the tsuabasa group appeared out of nowhere too easily. I mean, if four random strangers and a talking... animal-thing (xP)... suddenly appeared in front of you, would you be that nonchalant about it?

But really, you did a nice job of tying the two together. I can't wait for the next chaper! :]

Hyuu!
Ash Tao chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Tsubasa and death note are my favorite anime's, and to have a stiry that puts them together is great.

This story is faithful on both sides and is surprisingly quite interesting, so much so that it has to continue.

Although it is a great story line, it needs work with its spelling and grammer.

Other then that, just keep the story going and I'll injoy it.
Dionaea Canis chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Oh, I'm liking this story so far I quite like your writing style, and it's a better story than I thought possible for a crossover between these series. Seemed a bit of a tricky task to me, but you seem to have pulled it off. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for updates, whenever you get back into Death Note! :)
La Vita a Colori chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Fast paced and down to business, but I get the story (although Ive never read/seen Tsubasa Chronicle). Well done! :D I like the angry Raito. Psh
Fantasyname chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
A nice story, a at least not bad writing style, IC-Characters and I love crossovers.

But not for the but:

You forgot a lot of spaces, It's actually quite a grave mistake because it easily gets on your nerves and the flow changes a lot.
devotedx chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Sounds like a great premise so far. I'd love to see more of this. :)