Reviews for Pictures of You
teamjacob0729 chapter 1 . 7/26
I love how what seems such a short period of time that Blockbuster is long gone. I bet my youngest wouldn't even remember going there. Lol.
Lisi chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
April-Showers82 chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Wow, just wow! This story is wonderful. The emotions, trials, errors, growth, love, and yes even baby Hope, made this great. I teared up at the end when Bella delivered Hope. It was so awesome for them to be blessed like that. Not just with the baby but each other. You truly showed how Jake and Bella are so right for each other. Thank you for letting us into your creative world.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Great story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
francis17pr chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
Okay I stop crying now. This was a great story so sweet and i love it for start to end. And that was a great Name Hope. Because that was the story was about for me. No matter how hard things are , it always going to be hope to get better. Love it!
PastOneonta chapter 27 . 3/28/2013
Really enjoyed this, it was a nice story with real people and emotions and recovery from tragedy and happiness. So much more even!
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
Charlie the cop interrogates the new boyfriend, nice scene.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
The description of the paintings is really well done, you can feel the emotion, the hope, the loss as Jake describes them. Bella has begun to save him, she has set him on the path of getting better.
Sadezanobia chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
What is the point in editing out a lemon of jake and bella in a J/B fic but then you put a nasty scene of edward and bella, like that makes no sense whatsoever. If i wanted to read edward and bella lemons, i would have read an E/B fic instead. i know this fic is complete but this just had to be said!
Sadezanobia chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
What hot sex during a blackout? What a tease!
lovesunandsand chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
Loved it
withlovej chapter 27 . 10/29/2012
I've already read this story once or twice before, but I love to reread, you know? It's fun to reread a good story, especially one that made me cry, smile AND laugh. This story was filled with so much happiness and heartbreak and like you wrote at the end, hope. I loved that line. Cliché without being too cliché... if that makes sense. I just had a question now that I read over it. What made you write about Jake's sleeptalking or yelling? I laughed for five or ten minutes straight, give or take. And 'it's time to make the doughnuts'? That was so funny. I loved this story and I'm glad I reread it.
Steph chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
I think a :) says everything I want to say. This was a really nice read. I've had my face stuck in this for two days. Good job :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/10/2012