Reviews for Cinderella
WisteriaClove chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
EIIP! THIS WAS SAH GOOD!
You captured their characters perfectly!
'
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's short, sweet and has my one of favorite couples. I hope one day you will write another one with this couple. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
how sweet.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Bravo! You did a great job with this. I found it very well written and very enjoyable.
The Red Courage chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
What a nice story!
champylin chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i have to admit, this is very far fetched, but it is still a lovely story which made me smile.
MikaylaBalthierPenelo chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hello there. My name is Mikayla and I am such a huge fan of the FFXII pairing Balthier and Penelo. They are just so cute together and they should have really dated in Final Fantasy XII. Your story was so well written and I hope you can write some more and continue on with the cutest couple Balthier and Penelo
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, cute! I'm-dare I say it-starting to look BalPen way more than I ever did PenVaan. XD
Leslie chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I was too excited about reviewing to bother with logging in. Excellent! Balthier and Penelo were so absolutely in-character and the imagery so perfect, I would have been swooning if you described them digging through garbage. That's kind of a weird comparison, I know, but I wanted to let you know it was good. Thank you, and look forward to reading more!
Pillowbot chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
good read! very sweet, gave me that warm n fuzzy feeling inside! I do hope you write more banelo down the road. :
Kpivos chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
What a charming, little story. I don't usually read Balthier/Penelo stories but I'm glad I clicked on this one. Good job!
Katreda chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Um, it's all fluff and sweet, but... I like balthier/Penelo fics, but... I don't know. He went fast on her! Lol, it was fun to read. Thanks.
koalababay chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow fantastic job with this! for a oneshot, this is definitely the best balthier/penelo i've read in a VERY long time! it was so touching...and it had its comedic moments as well. ;D GREAT job! write this pairing more!
RJJJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
first off, i enjoyed this very, very much. vaan and penelo's talk was funny and balthier and penelo's so sweet. the ending was purely heartwarming.

i hope you continue writing for this pairing. Fantastic job!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was such a cute story! I really liked it! The ending was really cute!