Reviews for Body Swap
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 1/4
I hope you haven't given up on this, so far it's really funny :)
Superwholock-ismy-design chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Please please please update! Curse you cliffhangers...
Whovian crazed chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
5 stars for you! Fantastic writer you are, even if your story isn't really funny so far. i like it. *clap, clap, clap*
amy chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Hey! Great story! Please write next chapter soon! PLEASE!
Forensic Nightmare chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Update! Please. Is good!
ano170 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Yay, two cookies in one day! *notices slip-up* Err... I mean chappies! Wonderful, wonderful chappies that are even better than a cookie could ever be! *nervous smile* I still get my cookie, right?

Anyway, another great chappie. Very anxious to find out what will happen to the poor Doctor.

ano170 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Yay, tell XTimeGirlX that she gets a cookie! (::) I very rarely get to read a chapter of a fic with absolutely NO punctuation/spelling/grammar mistakes, so I am now a very a happy bunny! _ (Also because "Asterisk" is now out on itunes and because your ankle is now healed enough for you to return to school-where I can pester you until you go and deliberately break the other one! And yes, I know that strictly speaking you didn't break it.)

Anyway, short 'n' sweet-very good. I can't wait to see what the Dr and Rose get up to in each others bodies!

P.S. Nice chappie title! *sniggers at memory of film*
WeepingAngel123 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Hehe!

Another fun chapter with lotsa laughability and coolidgeness! 'Tis completely quite fab how everyone's vair confuzzled about the way they both are behaving and reacting to this.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for the both of them!

D
WeepingAngel123 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Another absomoosely fab chapter!

You're writing this all very groovily and fabbity-fabbily. Rather cheesetastic characterisations too!

D
Yassen IS SEXY chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
i want a cookie! but seriously this is a great story!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
HEEHAW!

This should be vair, vair good!

I haven't read Last breath or Final Battle, but I MUST DO soonio!

Twas vair, vair interesting, CHEESE, and pistachio coolio! I'm luurving this marvy idea already!

Update soon?
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hmm...how did u no wot it felt like?

Also, really good. Did I tell u about how it felt at skl?

Can't remember :)

Also...

READ MY STORIES!

good start, there should be romance tho.
ano170 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Lol, I can't wait to see where you're going to go with this! (I think I just figured out why I'm friends with you... You make me seem *almost* normal).

One or two punctuation mistakes, but other than that it's perfect. The description was particularly great. I can't wait for the next chappie!

Ano

P.S. Wait, Cullen of the Night doesn't like blood? But she reads/watches Bleach and Vampire Knight! Animated or not, that's got to be very awkward.
YesterdaysFuturesMemories chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
lol lol lol lol lol

that's awesome can't wait to read more :DD