Reviews for Infection
Klicks chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You have dug up a lot of interesting information about the Soviet Union. :) Another great fic. It is heart churning to see Russia suffer, and Lithuania, caught between the nice guy he is and just... Hating. Beautiful. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
need. more. now. right now. RIGHT NOW. GIVE ME PLEASE ;w;
Artsistra chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hello, I'm French

Russia doesn't look well at all... Poor Russia... I don't like to see him sick, but my sadistic side loves to. Bad, bad sadistic side.
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I read this while sick... kablooey.
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Very well research, well well written, and very well enjoyed. 3 Thank you so much for such a wonderful read!
espanamazing chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OH MY GOD. So awesome! Wonderfully researched, and actually believable of all the characters... Lovely fic.
LilRicki chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Okay, so I'm just, like, having a love affair with all your Hetalia fic. :P

Again, I love the *history* you've incorporated - I have to admit that I look forward to your Historical Notes. :D But on top of that, you've really gotten the characters down well, and it all just *makes sense*.

Thank you for sharing.

-LilRicki (aka PansyChubb)
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
wow I remember watching this in History Channel :]

anyway, awww, I feel for you Russia, He's such a misunderstood person, I'll give him one big bear hug 3 !

Lithuania was so sweet here when he kissed Ivan, so kawaii .
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was... frightening. And historically accurate. Which makes it that much more frightening. Great story!

Laughing Rain
Nyaburger chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love it X3 3
Sunflower Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I liked the idea and your writing is very good :)
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow. The more of your stuff I read, the more I want to read. It's all so fascinating. Hetalia is humor and drama and history and truth all twisted into one. Fictional, and yet nonfictional. It's definitly one of the most all-encompasing, fascinating, and open-ended fandoms there is. There's just so many possibilities, and they all have basis in real-world history, which just makes it twice as compelling to read.

And your stories are all excellently researched and delightful to read. - I think I'm definitly going to have to take Russian history next year. the Soviet Union is just so fascinating, all things that happened during the Cold war... it's never really talked about that much. So you don't really know how much actually happened, and how big it was, and how often things got so bad, that if there had just been a little less luck, the whole world could have been thrown into chaos. Not until you really take the initiative to look into it, and then you realize just how much there really was to the Soviet union, communism, and the cold war.
WTv1.0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
You've got another interesting one here... and another incident that I've never heard about. I'm starting to wonder if my education is lacking, or if we've learned about these things and I'm just forgettful...

Lithuania is adorable here, even more so than Russia. America was perfect. And I really have no idea what to say, because I feel like all my reviews are repeating themselves, but how can they not when all your stories are this good?
ambigousAnonymity chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Firstly, I would like to say I enjoyed the story on it's own. I particulary loved America...such a lovely impersonation of the whole country, really, and honestly, that's basicall what we did...

But what I truly enjoyed were the historical notes. Biological warfare and weaponry fascinate me, and this was the first I'd heard of that particular event, being only two years old when it was finally wrapped up. What a fantastic way to learn about history! Please, do continue to write marvelous fics, preferably with historical backing!
Kerink chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Saw this on LJ and had to read.

The world needs more stories like this