Reviews for Failed Twice
amethyst chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nicely done!
Shadow Countess chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is really, really good. I've always thought that there was something between Hisagi and Kanisawa, but yours is the first fic I've came across. I love the humor, I love your portrayal of the character (Reminds me of Mashiro) and I love your description. Great job! Really, really great job.
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was fantastic T_T I have no more words. You have hardly any detail, but you truly don't need it with this piece. Your constant jokes about failing the exam twice were truly perfection! They were so quick! Very well done.
Serena Lockhart chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This story would have been so much less depressing if only you made Kanisawa less loveable. Nonetheless, you did a good job.
something chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
You're right about the fact that Shuuhei was looking better in his academy years. But I think he isn't so bad looking in the current storyline...
laurelsblue chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I'd never really heard of her before I read this but you've converted me to ShuuKani.

This is really good especially because that chapter doesn't give us any insight into Hisagi's thoughts.

When I saw Academy!Hisagi, my first thought was that he really needs to lay off the eye-liner and get a haircut. He looks like the lead singer of a grunge band.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I found this a really great story! I don't remember ever reading anything about Shuuhei and his friends before that attack. Great work.