Reviews for JxHQ: Turning Point
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I eat tragedy and sickness for breakfast! I love it! Too many people treat their relationship as loving and from both persons. The Joker doesn't care about anyone, he won't, he can't, he doesn't want to anyway. but he does like to have the punching bag around, like he likes to have his better half (the batman) around to complete him in their endless struggle. She toy to abuse.
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Heehee! This is adorable! I love how Harley is very affectionate to her little baby hyena puppies:3 I suppose Joker is their "daddy" since Harley addresses herself as mommyXD (lol too cute)

Once again, Princess Bee you amaze me with your wonderful knowledge- I loved this story, I'm glad Mistah J forgave Harley for her "thoughtless comment."

Marci
mr jokey joke-maker chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that was great. i don't know whether to feel bad for Harley or to laugh at her for being such an idiot
Kim Starfish chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is...incredibly interesting. I always find your work food for thought. Not the sort of food that's necessarily GOOD for you, mind, but delicious nonetheless. :]

I think what I find most interesting in this piece is that it would seem to me he sought her out TO get angry at her (as opposed to having sought her out first, only to BECOME angry at her in the process). Being the odd romantic that I am, I'd venture to say it's his breed of affection - of being...well, a 'boyfriend.' He can shmooz anybody he wants to - the greasy, grinning, dapper-dan-in-purple act is for the public. But so far, only Harley (and, of course, Batman) has seen him really lose a certain essence of finesse - the true anger that, however brief, seems to be a good deal more upfront compared to the majority of his emotions. So even that cold, controlled fury - and, I think, especially that flailing, out-of-control wrath - is a means of showing some kind of sick devotion. Of connecting a key piece of him to Harley while, at the same time, gaining pleasure from truly punishing her. At least, that's what I get out of this.

Even if that wasn't the message you were trying to send, fabulous work as always.

Made me think. Bad, bad thoughts. :]
OuterSpaceHooker chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aww I LOVED IT! You write wonderfuly!
Dadaismo chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
yay! I'm so glad you wrote a fic! i always check to see if you've updated or just to read your old fics. It's like this whole other genre of romance fiction that's deeper and darker than most. it's very nice. I guess i can't say i'm into beatings and blood play during sex but it's the emotions that run through harley and the joker that i like so much.

hope to see more soon!
MK08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Harley, Harley, Harley... She's so wonderfully naive. And that's why I love her. :) Fantastic work!
VixenPro chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I LOVE it! It's well written and deliciously wicked as always :)

Yay! I'm so happy you're back!
Hysteric1234 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Whee! Was wondering when you'd star writing again. D A nice choice as far as content goes, it's interesting to see Harley deal with the abuse and attempt to rationalise it. So very very messed up indeed! Very curious too, and as always you make it make so much sense despite the mad senselessness. Poor lil Harls.

Hope you are well, will HAVE to check out your cosplayin' stuff!

- Hysteric
Lotus89 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
omg this was awesome! good to have ya back

Window Girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Very chilling and well-written.
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
OMG! I;ve missed YOU! I've been wondering where in the world you have disappeared to. Not that I blame you. there is a whole world outside fanfiction... but it is awfully tempting..

THis was great

You did absolutly everything you said in your authors note

-wow can you see how excited I am that your back?-

sorry bout that. But PLEASE continue writing your always fantabulous stories!
Harley-Cat chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
HOORAY! A new story from you:D You write the babies so cute! As usual, you were also great in writing out Harley and Joker's relationship. Hooray for you

-CAT
Joker'n'Harley chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Brilliantly written, as usual haha.
RisqueSno chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Gladrial and Uschi are constantly bugging me to read your stuff, but I'm hardly ever in the mood for the clowns these days. And today I was. And I did.

I loved it, but it was a weird kind of love I'll try to break down best I can. First of all, Harley having a silent part in the planning and those sly little references to the drugs were just incredibly perfect details I'd never thought of meandering past on my own. They fit the situation and the gritty tone, which was made even more odd by the fact that I could perfectly read absolutely every Joker line in Mark Hamill's voice. Why is that special? Because I could do it without even TRYING. It just happened! I was thrilled.

"Puppies! Adorable puppies! -" and onwards and so forth was the mantra in my brain during the appropriate scenes with the hyenas and I thought you making Bud a girl was just the cherry on the sundae. Was there a practical reason for that or did you just feel like throwing it in? Either way it's cute. You hit Harley's, ah, quirkiness quite nicely and went even farther and cartoonier with it than I thought was possible in a piece such as this, but still keeping it firmly in character. I don't usually feel comfortable taking it as far as you have, which is a good thing because I think you handle it loads better. Honest.

Now for the violence! It was realistic, I'll give ya that. Felt it went a bit too far in-depth at times, just my preference to be more vague, but it still fit the tone and made perfect sense. Being specific about separating the kink from the real thing was smart and golden, as was this being set so early in their relationship. Good job!